+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homebrew

Homebrew

Just as an aside, again, does anyone on here brew their own beer? I obviously do and it never ceases to amaze me that for a couple of hours work I can blow my socks off with some seriously good (and mediochre) ales. Cheers, I'm drinking some tonight.

I'm pretty tea total nowadays Chris,so just drink socially at Christmas ,birthdays etc or when I'm away in my Motorhome.. Never really tried home brewing.

It's something I did years ago to save money but now it's a hobby, kits and results are so much better tha then.

Don't blame you if you like a tipple or two. I must admit when I'm away in the Motorhome for six months I go through about a litre bottl of whisky a week with my southern softee mate ,so I don't suppose I'm really tea total

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Don't blame you if you like a tipple or two. I must admit when I'm away in the Motorhome for six months I go through about a litre bottl of whisky a week with my southern softee mate ,so I don't suppose I'm really tea total
    No, just sounds like you're enjoying yourself Alf and long may it continue..

It's starting to look like you might miss another summer in the motorhome Alf.

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;39682084]It's starting to look like you might miss another summer in the motorhome Alf. [/QUOTE

It's looking that way BT .. Phookin fed up now !

[QUOTE=alfinyalcabo;39682339]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's starting to look like you might miss another summer in the motorhome Alf. [/QUOTE

It's looking that way BT .. Phookin fed up now !
    Join me in the properly pi$$ed off club now Alf. It's gotten so bad in Bolton we honestly do not see the grandkids or my son because of the risk of passing the virus on to Old Bob who is the wife's dad and he is battling cancer at present.

It's proper $hit is this! Croatia was booked, but now looks "iffy", a week in Torquay has already been pushed back to September.

Mixed messages coming from our Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown are not helping either.

Just chill guys. My service training always comes in handy at times like this ---when the sh1t is flying around, just keep your head down and bide your time because nothing lasts for ever and you will come through it all.
    I certainly hope that you all do!

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;39682375]
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Join me in the properly pi$$ed off club now Alf. It's gotten so bad in Bolton we honestly do not see the grandkids or my son because of the risk of passing the virus on to Old Bob who is the wife's dad and he is battling cancer at present.

It's proper $hit is this! Croatia was booked, but now looks "iffy", a week in Torquay has already been pushed back to September.

Mixed messages coming from our Cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist Cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown are not helping either.
    At least I'm getting to see my 15 month old grandson BT as we are in a child bubble with him and collect him from nursery. We have at least seen him grow up from birth and looked after him.. My two others live in Hampshire so not seen th m for nearly a year now only on FaceTime ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)