+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: P/L table now updated for games played 23rd &24th January.

P/L table now updated for games played 23rd &24th January.

As they turn off the last floodlights at Old Trafford the results are in. What is happening with Liverpool these days? Will it soon be Clippety KLOPP and the chop for the big German? Personally, I think they'll turn it back on soon.

Anyway back to the Prediction League and it's all change at the top again. Your's truly, with the aid of another goal bonus, resumes the role of top dog until next weekend. Must admit this magic number 27 has paid me dividends of late so can't complain.

The Shout outs: Out on his own with no extra bonus points, AvondaleMiller scored 9 points with a credible 7/10 predictions correct and, that moves him up to = 2nd. Well done for that.

Nardendee with his score and bonus scored 17 points so, propelled himself up several places. Adventus 2012 followed suit on 16 points and got himself off the foot of the table, well done.

Goal Bonus: Three of us, Adventus2012, Nardendee and myself claimed the magic number 27 so, bag an extra 10 points for our guesstimate. It was very close indeed with loads being a goal either side of 27. Thank you Cavani for planting that header onto the post!

Wooden Spoon holders: Three this time around and in no certain order, CTMilller, Howdydoo and the Frog. Each scored 3 points so a spoon each chaps.

There are a few movers so check it out

Well done on the goal tally, I was begging for a 4th goal