+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Rotherham Wed KO 7pm

They are on a losing streak at home though

They are on a losing streak at home though..................

That's what frightens me................the law of averages and probabilities.......

We're in the last quarter of the season with 4 games in hand that we seriously need to get a decent return on

Play to win with 2 up front.
    But I would take a point.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    We're in the last quarter of the season with 4 games in hand that we seriously need to get a decent return on

Play to win with 2 up front.
    But I would take a point.
    I think that’s what’s called edging your bets.

This is a fixture I would definitely have been there for and it is about time we won at the Riverside.Warney has a few more options but I would like to see some replacements for the outgoing players.Hopefully in time for Saturdays match against Swansea.UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    This is a fixture I would definitely have been there for and it is about time we won at the Riverside.Warney has a few more options but I would like to see some replacements for the outgoing players.Hopefully in time for Saturdays match against Swansea.UTM.
    Last time we were there it was a night game and we went in a couple of pubs about a half mile away.
    We thought we were going to get beaten up by the locals. Not football fans or males in the pub but by the women. Right bruisers

Quarter??? we've only played 22 games, Wednesday night will be halfway.............

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post

Quarter??? we've only played 22 games, Wednesday night will be halfway.............
    2nd quarter, 4th (last) quarter, What's 12 games between MM statisticians

Similar to Rotherham,s cultural quarter

7 pm KO lads and lasses

Tune your voices

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast