+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why was Ozil frozen out at Arsenal ?

Surely Ozil is a man of his principles ,a strong character ,he fights for what he thinks is right. Keep him on your side and get the best out of him? Go against him and all heaven falls in. He does not need here a football manager to 'straighten him out' ,but to show Mesut that his glass is not half empty ,but rather it is half full. For that you need some well paid Arsenal ,Iman or Mufti religious dude, what ever you call them. Just to smooth over the grass. Hee haw !

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Surely Ozil is a man of his principles ,a strong character ,he fights for what he thinks is right. Keep him on your side and get the best out of him? Go against him and all heaven falls in. He does not need here a football manager to 'straighten him out' ,but to show Mesut that his glass is not half empty ,but rather it is half full. For that you need some well paid Arsenal ,Iman or Mufti religious dude, what ever you call them. Just to smooth over the grass. Hee haw !
    He needs a good talking to from one of your rabbi's Balan. Hee haw!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Is that light or is that darkness, is someone telling 'porkies'?

Something 'fishy about that story BT, He was awarded 'man of the match' in one game against Leicester. Then after in an out of the team with Emery? But with all that 'he regularly started games under Emery'. Then in comes Arteta and found himself 'frozen out'? Surely a managers task is to install confidence etc, and bring Mesut 'back to form, back into the team '?....... Unless orders came from above?
    No idea Balan, I just posted the article, I did not write it.

Don't go near them ! Do you know what problems we have with them?

What is infuriating? That with the coronavirus spreading like wildfire, with 1,000 of the nearly 4,500 coronavirus fatalities happening in January alone, with the ultra-Orthodox community accounting for 40% of those currently infected with the disease, a segment of the haredi community is carrying on with life as usual: sending their kids to school, going to yeshivot, praying in synagogues, holding weddings.
    Not only should the police be involved, but the government should work to defund institutions – be they synagogues, yeshivot or schools – that are blatantly and consistently showing that they will not abide by the laws and regulations, and as a result are accessories in the spread of the virus that is stalking the streets and killing people. Hee haw!

Perhaps I can place this here? BT Some are a little crazy!

A female CNN journalist heard a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.
    So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.
    She watched him pray. After 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.
    "Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?"
    "Morris Feinberg," he replied.
    "Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?"
    "For about 60 years."
    "60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"
    "I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims. I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop. I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man. I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests."
    "How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"
    "Like I'm talking to a ****ing wall."

The old ones are the best ones Balan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)