+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three Kings

Three Kings

A must watch for football fans. A documentary film about Bill Shankley, Matt Busby and Jock Stein dominated domestic and European football and their great friendship all born within a few miles of each other and were all ex miners before shaping 3 of the biggest clubs in Britain.

I can’t recommend it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    A must watch for football fans. A documentary film about Bill Shankley, Matt Busby and Jock Stein dominated domestic and European football and their great friendship all born within a few miles of each other and were all ex miners before shaping 3 of the biggest clubs in Britain.

Yes good isn’t it

Also recommended is “The Lawman” Denis Law’s story of his time in football. Currently showing on Sky Documentaries

Yes seen The lawman, will have a look at three kings

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post

Will have to watch it, wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end from any of them

Sounds like this is right up my alley. Will look out for this, thanks for the recommendation.