+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Solihull Moors 27.01.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I can't help thinking nil nil or one nil to the moors. Happy to be proved wrong though!

This^^^.

A dour, sour, el mucho borino, nil-nil draw.

HArdley sez respect the point and this could well be the start of something good.

3rd v 2nd best defences in the league.
    Solihull have won 6 of their 7 at home. but we did win there last season.

0-0

Moors 2: Notts 0: Ardley drops Enzio for Miller, who (shock horror) turns out to be worse than the other Harrogate misfit..Both Wolfe and Knowles are once again overlooked in preference to the regular ageing deadbeats..

I'll go for postponed
    Last edited by Glad2BeAPie; 25-01-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Them 1- Us 2

or off waterlogged pitch

COYP

I predict another draw, 0-0 or 1-1.

A repeat of the Torquay game, with few chances at either end.

I predict that Elite will be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Moors 2: Notts 0: Ardley drops Enzio for Miller, who (shock horror) turns out to be worse than the other Harrogate misfit..Both Wolfe and Knowles are once again overlooked in preference to the regular ageing deadbeats..
    Surely The Reedzt Bros can't be responsible for all of Ardley's signings. There does seem to be a hint of the ancient mariner in his playing something like one in three of his newbies and then dropping them.

Perhaps The Bros ought to be keeping an eye on how many players Ardley collects, he's like a schoolboy who's just discovered stamp collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Surely The Reedzt Bros can't be responsible for all of Ardley's signings. There does seem to be a hint of the ancient mariner in his playing something like one in three of his newbies and then dropping them.

Perhaps The Bros ought to be keeping an eye on how many players Ardley collects, he's like a schoolboy who's just discovered stamp collecting.
    Im sure they have everything already planned for next season.. And it wont include NA

Football radar are responsible for the good ones to date. The poor ones are all Ardley ones or so I hear.

The stats suggest defenses on top, so will go 0-1 away win.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast