+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effiong

Effiong

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Effiong plays like Enoch Showunmi?

Quote Originally Posted by nottscol View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that Effiong plays like Enoch Showunmi?
    I thought he played like the invisible man tonight. I was encouraged when he signed and thought he offered a bit of promise against Torquay, so let's hope tonight was just a bad day at the office.

Not sure what game time he’s had this season but he doesn’t look match fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I thought he played like the invisible man tonight. I was encouraged when he signed and thought he offered a bit of promise against Torquay, so let's hope tonight was just a bad day at the office.
    I'd agree with that.

Thought he looked bright against Torquay but faded, so put that down to match fitness. Tonight, he just wasn't at the races.

You can't play him and Wooton together, they are to similar.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You can't play him and Wooton together, they are to similar.
    Surely you are not expecting him to give Knowles a chance are you?

It must have been a coincidence that we subbed Obrien and him and then went on to win the game with the subs having a big impact.

Probably another one of those players that looks dangerous against Notts but not for Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Let's be fair, the service in to him was none existing. When the ball did get to him (and Wootton), it was slow and they got swarmed by their park the bus tactics. Very hard to judge a forward if the service is rubbish

I really don't know what Knowles needs to do to start.

He must be utter dross in training.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    I really don't know what Knowles needs to do to start.

He must be utter dross in training.
    As alluded to in my Enzio post and briefly mentioned in a recent NA interview he needs to learn to track back and defend. That's what forwards are for (or is that rugby?).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast