+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which big English club will Stevie Gerard Manage in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Big club?
    Look no further than S6.
    Nailed on
    He’ll go to the first Premier League club that comes in for him. I think he’ll want to prove himself in the Prem before taking the Liverpool job, which is a formality if he succeeds anything like managing in the premier league. When he wins the league this season I can see him starting next season at a club like West Ham/Wolves/Southampton etc.

A bright future ahead that’s for sure.

Done a terrific job Steven Gerrard at one of the biggest clubs in Britain already in Rangers. Nice to see a few stars of that era are having a crack at football management unlike a lot who are happy to stay in there mansion counting there coin.

Done well up there, but not a lot to beat really and loads of £££ to do it.

Like to see these "names" have a go where there's not a lot of £££ to spend. Sol Campbell and Paul Ince tried it and did quite well, but didn't get very far............

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Has he really pit his stamp on the league though brin?
    2 team race (like every year) even the Millers would have been pushing them this season for top spot.
    He's only beat 1 team in Celtic (very poor this season) who will still finish 2nd and the rest have squads full of English league 1 and 2 players.
    Cayton buddy, it's well known to be a 2 club league but it's the way he's gone about amassing a 23 point lead! Very impressive indeed.
    If he were to say take over a similar English league club, I think he'd apply himself just the same. We won't know until he comes back o'er wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cayton buddy, it's well known to be a 2 club league but it's the way he's gone about amassing a 23 point lead! Very impressive indeed.
    If he were to say take over a similar English league club, I think he'd apply himself just the same. We won't know until he comes back o'er wall.
    Hmmm....I think I’m with Cayton on this one, the standard of the Scottish Premiership is barely that of the EFL Championship. As Rangers and Celtics trips to Europe show.

I'll put my money on Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't agree m8. If Celtic had performed like they had in previous years it would be a very close run. It's a joke regards quality and any team with a bit of cash will always dominate especially if there is only one under performing opposition

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Don't agree m8. If Celtic had performed like they had in previous years it would be a very close run. It's a joke regards quality and any team with a bit of cash will always dominate especially if there is only one under performing opposition
    Like I said, we can only see when he climbs back o'er wall and as a go in good old blighty.

Liverpool without a doubt. Probably will succeed Juergen Klopp when he calls time on his Anfield career.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Liverpool without a doubt. Probably will succeed Juergen Klopp when he calls time on his Anfield career.
    I'm not sure the Anfield board is daft enough to go down the route of taking on an ex player. It sort of worked for them with Dalglish but football has changed a lot since then

Maybe Gerrard could plot a similar course like Dalglish to management in England

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast