+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which big English club will Stevie Gerard Manage in the future?

Which big English club will Stevie Gerard Manage in the future?

He's more than proved his worth in two seasons at Rangers and boy has he put a stamp on it this season.

Rangers now stand 23 points clear!! They say there are two big clubs in the Scottish Premier but looking at todays stats, there's only one.

Cannot see Jurgen Klopp leaving Anfield anytime soon, and it's far too early in Gerards Management career to take on such a massive role as Manager of Liverpool. So, if he were to leave Rangers who do you think he'd manage?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He's more than proved his worth in two seasons at Rangers and boy has he put a stamp on it this season.

Rangers now stand 23 points clear!! They say there are two big clubs in the Scottish Premier but looking at todays stats, there's only one.

Cannot see Jurgen Klopp leaving Anfield anytime soon, and it's far too early in Gerards Management career to take on such a massive role as Manager of Liverpool. So, if he were to leave Rangers who do you think he'd manage?

Fleetwood, a team on par or better than most of those in the Scottish Prem.

Paradoxically the bigger the club the more chance he has of succeeding I reckon. This is due to the massive backroom staff hed be allowed to have. Say he took the southend job for example where he had to be coach, manager, scout, etc, etc would he be any good? I have no idea but it would be nice to find out.

I agree with Brin though that he has certainly got Rangers "back in the game" north of the border. He deserves huge credit for that. Why not sit tight up there and wait for his dream job?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Paradoxically the bigger the club the more chance he has of succeeding I reckon. This is due to the massive backroom staff hed be allowed to have. Say he took the southend job for example where he had to be coach, manager, scout, etc, etc would he be any good? I have no idea but it would be nice to find out.

I agree with Brin though that he has certainly got Rangers "back in the game" north of the border. He deserves huge credit for that. Why not sit tight up there and wait for his dream job?
    Good point. Why not wait to be called home.

Next England Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Next England Manager.
    Chelsea job now free

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Chelsea job now free
    Thomas Tuchel had the job before frank was sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Chelsea job now free
    Tony turn the phone off they may want Warney!

Has he really pit his stamp on the league though brin?
    2 team race (like every year) even the Millers would have been pushing them this season for top spot.
    He's only beat 1 team in Celtic (very poor this season) who will still finish 2nd and the rest have squads full of English league 1 and 2 players.

Big club?
    Look no further than S6.
    Nailed on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast