+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle Planning for Relegation

Newcastle Planning for Relegation

Steve Bruce has admitted that Graeme Jones will be joining crisis-hit Newcastle United.

So that will be the magic 3 rule again a 3, 4, 3 or 4 ,3,3 continually swapping personally between games and systems during the games.
    Always play of from the back, no pass more than 6 yards

Keeper always passing it out to one of the 3 centre halves. So predictable and easy for a pressing front line to intercept. Lots of simple goals conceded.

Three in midfield = easily overrun and again even if the centre halves do manage to control the ball the three midfielders again will be outnumbered . Again the insistence never to play a pass more than 6 yards is easy to predict. Another set of simple goals conceded.

Three front men. So what, if they never get the ball what’s the point

I really think Newcastle are in danger of getting relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    I really think Newcastle are in danger of getting relegated.
    I’m sure that we will give them a helping hand with their survival!

I think we’ve planned better than them for relegation.

Ours is the template!

Another defeat for Newcastle, so how long before Ashley sacks Potato Head? Fat Sam must already be in Lai’s firing line as his desperation increases. Potato Head for yet another ‘manager’ at the Hawthorns, anyone? Nothing would surprise me now, that ******* chinaman is flushing us into the gutter.

FOL

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)