+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Clarets Bar & Lounge on Facebook

Cool The Clarets Bar & Lounge on Facebook

For anybody like me that loves to read other Burnley fans opinions on how we are doing there is a handy forum on Facebook called The Clarets Bar & Lounge.

Worth a gander if you like social media.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6749...89506898401983
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 26-01-2021 at 04:15 AM.

I’ve joined. You have to stick to football though. Don’t mind that as we can still go off road on this messageboard.

TMP - back in da house!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I’ve joined. You have to stick to football though. Don’t mind that as we can still go off road on this messageboard.
    Exactly what I thought outwood. I know one or two of the guys on there personally and the craic is good. I hope they can keep it respectful.

One or two ex-Clarets Madders who were banned by CT are coming back on here. Quid pro quo and all that!

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    TMP - back in da house!
    I've missed you Casper!

its a proper old school rogues gallery on there!

what goes in can come out, so I joined,

Yeah finally back on Clarets Mad! Now I got to get the hang of it again!

Missed you sir!

So first of all many thanks to TBT for allowing me to promote my Clarets Bar Facebook Group on here that certainly wouldn’t have been allowed under the old regime!

Secondly I see some of you have already joined so thank you for that, thirdly we now have nearly 500 members and finally this is our About Blurb:

Come and have a virtual drink in our Clarets bar and chillax in our lounge! This is the place to be to have some Clarets fun and not take ourselves too seriously! The Clarets Bar Landlords running the place are crackers so come and humour them!

Chat to some of our former players who are bar members and see what they have to say about the time they were at Turf Moor via our Q&A sessions

You can discuss all aspects of Burnley Football Club.

So that’s The Chairman, the board of directors, the gaffer and his team, the players and the matches and results! Anything in fact to do with the Club can be discussed providing its carried out in a civil manner without being abusive to fellow Clarets and bar staff

You can also take part in our pub quizzes and competitions and listen to all our nostalgia as we reminisce about the good old days

Come and join and put your feet up! Let’s enjoy our passion together in healthy debate over a beer and have some fun!

The Clarets Bar Landlords

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)