+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Solihull game now at Meadow Lane

Solihull game now at Meadow Lane

We have reversed this week’s Vanarama National League fixture against Solihull Moors, with the game now taking place at Meadow Lane on Wednesday.

Solihull were due to host us on Tuesday but they this morning contacted us with concerns about their pitch following heavy snowfall at the weekend.

We have therefore agreed with the National League to bring the home fixture forward to Wednesday 27 January (7.45pm), with our away trip now taking place on Tuesday 13 April (7.45pm).

There is a live stream.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...versed-250121/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    We have reversed this week’s Vanarama National League fixture against Solihull Moors, with the game now taking place at Meadow Lane on Wednesday.

Solihull were due to host us on Tuesday but they this morning contacted us with concerns about their pitch following heavy snowfall at the weekend.

We have therefore agreed with the National League to bring the home fixture forward to Wednesday 27 January (7.45pm), with our away trip now taking place on Tuesday 13 April (7.45pm).

There is a live stream.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...versed-250121/
    At last some common sense prevails!

I always get confused with this bring it forward?? Surely that would be to Monday. You push it back to Wednesday???

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    I always get confused with this bring it forward?? Surely that would be to Monday. You push it back to Wednesday???
    Yes agreed usually but I think on this occasion they just mean the HOME game has been brought forward from later in the season.