+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey up Dragon Tyke .......... re: Young Nudger

Hey up Dragon Tyke .......... re: Young Nudger

Yer should have asked me directly on here why I was banned.

Sorry to those that have already seen this - but as Dragon has been posting for years I thought he along with others should know why.
    So here’s yer answer Dragon.

I was continually being accused of being a racist by people that don’t know the first thing about me.
    And if they did they would realise how hateful and ridiculous those accusations were.
    I’ve no interest whatsoever in those that made the accusations because clearly they haven’t got 2 brain cells to rub together.

What made things far far worse is that Admin on there wouldn’t take that accusation down.
    In other words Admin agreed with that accusation.
    Which is totally unacceptable and unforgivable.

Those accusations were broadcast over weeks.
    I tested Admin to see if they were actually monitoring the board - I did this by accusing one of the posters on there of something as equally horrible.
    My post was taken down in 20 minutes.
    Confirming that Admin had indeed allowed the racist accusations against me to run for weeks and had done nothing about it.

I’ve emailed Admin for an explanation of why they believe I’m a racist.
    But they haven’t the curtesy to answer - which shows just what weak insipid individuals they actually are.

A few good posters remain on there - but the site is now dominated by limp wristed wokes that haven’t the brain power to have a decent discussion.
    Which is a pity because it used to be a good message board at one time where you could discuss all sorts of things - have a serious conversation while still being able to inject a bit of humour and daftness.
    This is not the case now.

And it’s definitely dipped in content since I left.
    It’s become as dull as dish watter - a really humourless soulless site.
    I honestly would NOT go back onto that message board and start posting again for a gold pig.
    I’m better off away from it.

So I have now joined the dozens of others that over the years once posted on there but no longer do so.
    Many of them hounded out by abuse - abuse that has been allowed under their weak spineless Admin.
    It’s about time Gally had the guts to pull the plug on the whole sorry site.
    But as someone said on here a few weeks ago - if that happened then the shi.te on there might start posting on here.
    Which no one wants on here.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 25-01-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Are you happy on this site Nudger? Tell is why either way?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Are you happy on this site Nudger? Tell is why either way?
    Very.
    This is like the BBS of years ago.
    Very little abuse thrown about - no matter how daft yer post might be.
    And as yer probably may have noticed by now I do sometimes throw a curved ball in there to strike up discussion.
    For example ..... I posted something a few days ago where I was answering my own posts lol.
    Very tongue in cheek post.
    Didn’t get any abuse on here.
    But it’s currently being discussed on BBS by those that are hard of thinking.
    Tha’s got to laugh !!! Fik Foookers.

Genuinely people on here are able to discuss all sorts of things.
    Not same on BBS as that would attract the lazy non thinking poster accusing you of something that you are not.
    The BBS has been dying for a year or so now - I think the lockdown has made things worse because there’s clearly some addled brains out there.

I apologise to those on Tykes Talk for posting this - but BBS posters are taking comments from here and posting them on the BBS.

Latest topic is ridiculing a blind man.
    See under heading ....... Nudger banned.
    This blind man was a friend of mine.

The BBS Admin allowed this abuse to take place.
    They can only be described as VILE individuals.

And to all those on BBS that sit on the fence while abuse is aimed at a blind person and sit on the fence when other abuse is taking place including labelling people RACIST then you are I’m afraid are in the same boat as BBS Admin ......... VILE !!!

We know what it’s like on thier Nudge , hound a lot of people off if you don’t agree with em , can try to be very hurtful if you take it to heart , tell em to foxtrot Oscar 👍

Glad youre happy Nudger. Keep posting.
    I dont see any point to the controversial posts that you mention, you probably wont get too many biting on here.

Re BBS let it go we dont need repetitive posts about their behaviour towards you, we get it. You did the best thing and left.

You're certainly of interest on BBS Nudge. Today's thread on you has reached nearly 100 posts, and counting, including one ex member of Tykes Mad who is seeking to be name checked on here. Such fame .

I know you use this board as a means of communicating with BBS posters Nudge but I don't see the relevance of some on BBS using the exchange of views as a reason to denigrate in general this board of fellow Reds.

( By the way we are not "Tykes Talk"----- "Tykes Mad" and "Tykes Chat" are OK )
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-01-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    You're certainly of interest on BBS Nudge. Today's thread on you has reached nearly 100 posts, and counting, including one ex member of Tykes Mad who is seeking to be name checked on here. Such fame .

I know you use this board as a means of communicating with BBS posters Nudge but I don't see the relevance of some on BBS using the exchange of views as a reason to denigrate in general this board of fellow Reds.

( By the way we are not "Tykes Talk"----- "Tykes Mad" and "Tykes Chat" are OK )
    Thanks for the support.
    They shouldn’t be having a dig - knowing that I am unable to answer.
    But that just about sums up how feeble the BBS Admin are.

If gandhi/mother Teresa/ Nelson Mandela even Jesus himself had registered on bbs they would have been made to feel inferior. Yer better off on here Nudger

I read both boards, they obviously miss you Young Nudger, unfortunately BBS board has been taken over by a certain section who have spoiled it with their self righteousness. People preaching tolerence whilst being intolerant of others. Keep posting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast