+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    That's what he's been after all along, don't want to train with others what bullhooks. Hope gets what he's after. We move on
    Case closed folks, Glad2BeAPie knows his stuff.

I was somewhat critical of his refusal to work. Clearly their is more at play here than an employee using COVID as an excuse not to work.
    I hope what ever issue Wes and his family have is something that can be resolved by going our separate ways. I wonder if Wes and his family relocated to Nottingham when he signed for us?
    Good luck for the future.

Following the money . . . Boreham Wood?

He's gonna be missed, I assume the Effiong signing is directly connected to this news.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    He's gonna be missed, I assume the Effiong signing is directly connected to this news.
    Would suspect Knowles gets more of a chance now

To be fair to Wes he saved us a few points with his determined runs and I always thought he was a bit undervalued. I just hope his reasons for not training and wanting to leave are not muddied by anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Would suspect Knowles gets more of a chance now
    I hope you're right. Problem is he wasn't getting the minutes when it was just Wootton up front, now we have Effiong as well it might mean we see even less of him which is a bit of a shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Following the money . . . Boreham Wood?
    Expect him to be playing for someone else next week then

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I was somewhat critical of his refusal to work. Clearly their is more at play here than an employee using COVID as an excuse not to work.
    I hope what ever issue Wes and his family have is something that can be resolved by going our separate ways. I wonder if Wes and his family relocated to Nottingham when he signed for us?
    Good luck for the future.
    Does anyone relocate these days? Read elsewhere that his family are in London, so I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that he’s signing for someone down south at some point.

Whatever the ins and outs are, we have four strikers and need to use them all over the next few months - and not just in FA Trophy games. I do hope the lack of goals is raised at tomorrow’s press conference - only 6 attempts on goal against Torquay (2 fewer than the Gulls) and we’ve now scored 2 goals in our last 6 games.

Go and get Dennis back on loan till end of season

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast