+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes Thomas

I was very supportive of his view of not playing to make sure his family was safe.

I just hope this strength of character is a true reflection, and he doesn’t suddenly sign for another team and start playing for them. That would be a great shame. No one should be using the current pandemic to engineer a move.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Following the money . . . Boreham Wood?
    Understand that Boreham Wood had shown an interest in Thomas earlier this month. But wherever he ends up, he was always a good interview.

https://twitter.com/LeighCurtis_NP/s...62891015589893

He probably got fed up with having to spend more time in defence than up front...

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Go and get Dennis back on loan till end of season
    And not play him again...

That would be a good and interesting loan signing if the wage was right, but I doubt Ardley would be up for that.

Let's be honest he's getting splinters up in Scotland with minimal playing time this season so maybe another manager who doesn't rate him?

I’d like to see us get Etete on loan just to see how he has progressed

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    And not play him again...
    Nobody seems to want to play Dennis too often, just 2 starts so far for St Mirren and 1 goal.

Expensive sub.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    That would be a good and interesting loan signing if the wage was right, but I doubt Ardley would be up for that.

Let's be honest he's getting splinters up in Scotland with minimal playing time this season so maybe another manager who doesn't rate him?
    You do realise that the SPL is a higher standard right ??

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I’d like to see us get Etete on loan just to see how he has progressed
    He is someone I thought of he scores quite a few for Spurs U23s but I guess we have 4 strikers already.

On Thomas its not a surprise we let him go if he isnt playing.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    You do realise that the SPL is a higher standard right ??
    Yeah of course, although taking our the big 2 I've never been sure what the English equivalent is. I've heard top end L1, bottom end Championship but I've not seen enough.

As for Dennis he's gotta be frustrated he's only getting 10-15 mins from the bench and never getting a chance to start. I'm sure he was expecting more after making the move.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast