+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions against Leeds United

Predictions against Leeds United

Goals in this match
    Sadly Leeds win by 2

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Goals in this match
    Sadly Leeds win by 2
    i cant see us winning, i think it will be another go for broke with Bruce.

I can see Dubravka coming back in goal, Saint Maximin and Frazer to start, shelvey dropped, the lineup will be attacking but the tactics crap, tomorrows game is a sure fire way of seeing if the players are really behind the manager.

He has all the attacking players back so has no excuse

Leeds will tear us apart

Could be a real tanking, they had loads of chances in addition to the 5 they scored at Elland Road plus we don’t score goals anymore. That formation v Sheffield Utd was the final nail for The Moron Manager and he’s basically invited all the other teams to attack us as he’s shít scared to take any risks.

Don't know why and certainly don't know how but I fancy us to win by the odd goal in a 3-2

I think leeds will look at this and think 'here's a chance to get back on track'.

Having the worst PL season ever? C'mon, Sheff Utd, play Newcastle.

Are you a Chimpo club who need a soft target 'bug' club to knock out of the Cup? Step forward, Brentford

Striker on a rotten, goal-less run? Aubameyang, Watkins? Play NUFC to get your confidence back. Did you see that clip of our players after the final whistle on Saturday night? They looked utterly lost and most of them looked like they were thinking 'what the fuck am I doing here'.

If Leeds score early and find their rythmn it could become embarrassing.

I think at minimum it'll be a 2 goal win for them.

Wouldnt surprise me an absolute tanking.

Bielsa vs Bruce?

What could possibly go wrong?

this game is going to be catastrophic to be fair,
    Leeds have one way of playing, all out attack, they have been pegged back on a few occasions by sides with a bit of tactical nous.

We, on the other hand are shlte! Bielsa will go for the throat.

If Bruce sets us up with his tried and failed 11 men behind the ball, Leeds will just keep going at us, the stats will be embarrassing.
    if he goes for an attacking approach, they will tear us apart

Dubravka back in goal but a 0-2 defeat

Bruceasaurus will pick some positives out of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnowt View Post
    Don't know why and certainly don't know how but I fancy us to win by the odd goal in a 3-2
    Well, I hope you are right. First for the obvious reason but secondly I've laid Leeds on Betfair so failing a win for us a draw would be financially good.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)