+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death, Care Home Residents and Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm not going to write a bleeding essay on the obvious (thanks for beating the Toon by the way) but nip through the by no means exhaustive list:
    PPE - lack of.
    Test and trace - fiasco.
    Leave our borders open - lethal.
    Care home deaths - eugenics/genocide/enforced euthanasia???
    Eat Out to Help Out - madness.
    Prevarication instead of action.
    Schoolkids sent back to obvious risk for ONE day (04.01.21) WTF?
    Let's all have a Scotch Egg (remember that nonsense!) and get better.

This clown needs to resign NOW!

Think we may have sneaked a lucky result against the Toon but glad to have the 3 points - you guys should be safe as think they bottom 3 will struggle to get any momentum - if those if Fulham can start scoring they are the ones who could escape.

With measures not prevarication army88. 100,000 now dead when Boris said if we got out with less than 20,000 it would be a "result".

The clown needs to resign - NOW!
    Like I said BT no ingenious ideas of your own then just slagging off what has happened .

I asked what you would have done differently to prevent or control a virus that we can’t see don’t know if we’re carrying
    It and passing it on.

The answer is you don’t have one , nor do I or Boris the government the health authority or scientists.

Like I said and I didn’t give the government a free ride as I believe they have cocked stuff up that shouldn’t have been done like it has , however hind sight is a wonderful gift. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Like I said BT no ingenious ideas of your own then just slagging off what has happened .

I asked what you would have done differently to prevent or control a virus that we can’t see don’t know if we’re carrying
    It and passing it on.

The answer is you don’t have one , nor do I or Boris the government the health authority or scientists. Perhaps you think we should all go back to Eat Out to Help Out?

Like I said and I didn’t give the government a free ride as I believe they have cocked stuff up that shouldn’t have been done like it has , however hind sight is a wonderful gift. Cheers
    You are now being seriously obtuse army88.

I gave you a starter list of the crap Johnson and Hancock have put us through and are still doing.

Perhaps you would like us all to Eat Out to Help Out again?

Not exactly rocket science is it sinkov? Asymptomatic carers are unwillingly killing the residents and we have instances in Bolton where patients have been discharged directly into care homes with Covid. Result: obvious.
    And these will be patients who have mostly contracted Covid in an NHS hospital BT, as happened to my neighbour. I blame the NHS for her death, and all the others who caught Covid in hospitals, not Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And these will be patients who have mostly contracted Covid in an NHS hospital BT, as happened to my neighbour. I blame the NHS for her death, and all the others who caught Covid in hospitals, not Boris.
    Unfortunately sinkov, Boris has already claimed responsibility for the 100,000 plus deaths and quite frankly he must resign.

Attachment 18201

With measures not prevarication army88. 100,000 now dead when Boris said if we got out with less than 20,000 it would be a "result".

The clown needs to resign - NOW!
    I think you'll find BT, it was Stephen Powis, Medical Director of NHS England who said that, and I concur, that clown should resign, or be sacked.

You are a disappointment BT, I have you down as an intelligent, well most of the time anyway, independent minded chappy, but just jumping on the latest BDS infected, Lefty media, bash Boris bandwagon doesn't do you any favours, but then, a severe case of Boris Derangement Syndrome often tips people over the edge. Nothing to be done, no known cure, no vaccine in sight, if there's a full moon tonight, you could try howling at that, it might help. Or it might not.

Perhaps you would like us all to Eat Out to Help Out again?
    A brilliant idea, saved many restaurants pubs etc from going under with the loss of thousands of jobs, allowed many hard up people to enjoy a meal out, boosted the gaiety of the nation, and boosted the economy after a dark and dismal four months, just what the doctor ordered at the right time. Rishi deserves a Knighthood for coming up with that one, in fact I shall award him an honorary one for his initiative, from now one Sir Rishi, our next PM, ranks along the estimable Brexit hero Sir Nigel, the man who saved England.

Unfortunately sinkov, Boris has already claimed responsibility for the 100,000 plus deaths and quite frankly he must resign.
    claimed responsibility my slarsh - does he claim responsibility for those 11bn of "exported weapons" - they dont give a fluck !

as for those "deaths".....

2018 - 541,589 deaths
    2019 - 530,841
    2020 - 511,883 (End Nov)

even if we add another 50 thou for December - still around the regular rate.....so I guess if there wasn't - convid the cold replacement...it'd be a 100 thou under the regular and we'd be jumping for joy !

Not sure any of the UK politicians have spoken with any clarity or sense TBH - Labour having
    Clamoured for all schools to close now want them reopen - just playing Punch and Judy politics.

Feel very sorry for those under 25 who seem to
    be getting a very rough deal not least the uni students who should not have to pay full tuition fees for the limited experience they are getting.

The easiest jobs in the world ---the one that you are not doing and the opposition to HM's government.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)