+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets - payment options

Season tickets - payment options

The club mentioned a few months ago that for the 21/22 season there may not be a direct debit option for purchasing season tickets. I'd be interested to know what effect that will have on anyone who was proposing to get a ST for next season? Would you still get one if there is no DD option or would you not be in a position to purchase one if you had to pay upfront in full?

I have not decided what to do about next season, nor has my good friend.
    We travel from Northumberland and both have season tickets, although we stopped our direct debits a few weeks ago and were refunded for this season when it became apparent that, should fans be allowed to attend games, the ballot would only be open to those living in Lancashire.

We are both in our 70s and very much enjoyed our trips to the Turf, however, everything is so uncertain at the minute that we are unable to make any decision until things get better.

SHould we both decide to continue attending in the future we would buy our STs outright.

I must admit I like spreading the payments because I pay for me, the wife, my son and grandson, but I am so f**king desperate to watch the Clarets at the Turf they can get paid in anyway they want!

Attachment 18224

Thanks for the responses.

Nice to see you back posting on here Leisure,hopefully you will be posting more.

Tbh leisure

They owed me money from the first covid bit and I've kept paying ( no ones said anything but I'm presuming I'd have plenty to offset against the cost.

Any advice on what's happening as I've heard nowt tbh and if I have to stop my payments and get my money back i will do , ----- need a new sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Nice to see you back posting on here Leisure,hopefully you will be posting more.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Tbh leisure

They owed me money from the first covid bit and I've kept paying ( no ones said anything but I'm presuming I'd have plenty to offset against the cost.

Any advice on what's happening as I've heard nowt tbh and if I have to stop my payments and get my money back i will do , ----- need a new sofa.
    If you've kept up paying by direct debit and we don't get on any games this season (which seems highly unlikely), then your credit will cover your season ticket for next season and you won't have anything to pay. Does this answer your question?

Quote Originally Posted by Leisure View Post
    If you've kept up paying by direct debit and we don't get on any games this season (which seems highly unlikely), then your credit will cover your season ticket for next season and you won't have anything to pay. Does this answer your question?
    Yes thanks , I was starting to wander a bit as I’ve had no correspondence on how it will work .

Cheers

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)