+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surely that has to be the end of bruce

What's the difference with this season. Bar one under Pardew and a couple of fair seasons under Rafa this is what you get under Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    good god, Danny Mills has said after that performance,
    "he would be stunned if Newcastle fans still wanted Bruce sacked"

are these so called pundits just on the wind up?
    We just can't win...a single half of football that wasn't as shit as we've been used to-and let's not forget we still lost and are on one of our worst runs ever-and we're meant to not only be grateful but should want him to stay?????

Fuck me ragged. These tits get paid for this too, man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    We just can't win...a single half of football that wasn't as shit as we've been used to-and let's not forget we still lost and are on one of our worst runs ever-and we're meant to not only be grateful but should want him to stay?????

Fuck me ragged. These tits get paid for this too, man!!!
    wish i could get paid for spouting the shyte they do

Everything is ok Brucey was encouraged again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    good god, Danny Mills has said after that performance,
    "he would be stunned if Newcastle fans still wanted Bruce sacked"

are these so called pundits just on the wind up?
    So Danny Mills would be stunned after another loss at home to a promoted side and now 11 games without a win??

That would be a draw dropping comment if we didn’t know that the PL is a circus with a hidden agenda.

Incidentally, can we stop using the term ‘pundit’. I looked it up in the dictionary and it means ‘someone who is an expert in their field’.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Everything is ok Brucey was encouraged again tonight
    He’s not. He’s actually ‘very, very pleased’ . I mean, WTF??????!!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Incidentally, can we stop using the term ‘pundit’. I looked it up in the dictionary and it means ‘someone who is an expert in their field’.
    By the same token can we stop using the term 'manager' or 'coach' for Bruce.

Think he will be gone if we get beat of Palace as it’s a foregone conclusion that we will get nowt at Everton

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    So Danny Mills would be stunned after another loss at home to a promoted side and now 11 games without a win??

That would be a draw dropping comment if we didn’t know that the PL is a circus with a hidden agenda.

How about - apologist, I just looked it up and it’s defined as:

a person who offers an argument in defence of something controversial.
    "critics said he was an apologist for colonialism"

Or we could just use möng.

Injuries and illness are the reasons we are shiite says Brucie.

...thats OK then. That explains it.

Leeds manager complemented our team, Brucie had to agree with him....

Fk me. Is this for real?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)