+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren home

St Mirren home

Some DUTV footage shows Butcher and Fuchs back in training. Hopefully at least 1 of them makes it tomorrow. Couldn't see Chalmers in the footage.

Hard game tomorrow, for me we need to win this

Ach for phuck sake do we need to discuss the match on here as well?.

Its bound to be aff,according to Twitter their groundsman can get Dens playable no matter the weather and their last two games were postponed so it stands to reason that Tannadice is unplayable surely?.

The EF 'mole' is hinting at a change of defensive formation which will suit many on here. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The EF 'mole' is hinting at a change of defensive formation which will suit many on here. ��
    Is he as reliable as my Dens Park mole though?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Is he as reliable as my Dens Park mole though?.
    Haha, time will tell big man. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The EF 'mole' is hinting at a change of defensive formation which will suit many on here. 😉
    Fingers crossed he is correct. We need to go out and attack from the off. I've said multiple times we can play a 442 with the personnel that still gives us plenty defensive cover. The key is using the wide men to get the ball into the box. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Fingers crossed he is correct. We need to go out and attack from the off. I've said multiple times we can play a 442 with the personnel that still gives us plenty defensive cover. The key is using the wide men to get the ball into the box. Simple as that.
    It would be nice to see it from the start. There's been times where we've started with the three CH's, switched to four and we've improved in an attacking sense. However there have also been times where we've gotten worse (St. Johnstone for example). The key as you say is the wide players. With Chalmers being out, i'm really not sure we have the wide players to be effective enough. I think we're fine on the left, but Bolton needs to get his finger out and start performing on the right. Of course, MM may surprise us and go 4231.

....................Siegrist
    Smith Connolly Reynolds Robson
    ...............Fuchs Powers
    .......McNulty Mochrie Appere
    ..................Shankland

Is edwards still injured?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)