+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Fairmers Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    It’s brutal the now! Pages taking ages to load.

Wtf is going on in football just now? That’s Cosgrove and Ojo both apparently got clubs interested!

We’re utter dug****e, and still 3rd! How bad is this league!
    We have a terrible league. We only have ourselves to blame for how we perform but in my humble opinion we are massive underachiever’s.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    😂

It’s the only redeeming feature of AFC just now, getting the chance to vent yer spleen on here.

Kind of cathartic - ken...

Hemmin!

Keep religion oot o’ it

Tonight's performance and result is what you get when you insist on playing a useless lump of wood up front. A striker with no footballing ability or intelligence whatsoever. Doesn't get in the right positions, doesn't win the ball in the air, doesn't hold the ball up or flick it on, doesn't link the play, isn't on the same wavelength as the creative players behind him. Doesn't even work the keeper when he gets the ball played right onto his head from 6 yards out.

Somehow he manages to stay on the park for the full 90 minutes. It's unbelievable. Surely Anderson is worth a shot?! I think he would link much better with players like Hedges, Kennedy, Wright, Hayes etc. Cosgrove more often than not just gets in the way and is a hindrance rather than a help to our attacking play. There's no end product because it's like playing with a man down with him in the side.

The first half we looked reasonable. Second half was horrific. 2 games against Livi back to back - come the middle of next week I would not be surprised if they are ahead of us in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    2 games against Livi back to back - come the middle of next week I would not be surprised if they are ahead of us in the league.
    I would. We’re 8 points ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    This could be a challenge.
    Fairmers undefeated so far in January and coming straight f the back of quite a convincing win at the weekend to reach the league cup final they will be on a high.
    Us on the other hand are sh1te.
    I chose Hayes on the wine cup thread but I don't think I will be winning any wine.

0-0 borefest of eye bleeding stuff at best, or 1 or 2 nil to the fairmers is my prediction.
    How did you know?!?!

#mysticmeg

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    2 games against Livi back to back - come the middle of next week I would not be surprised if they are ahead of us in the league.
    Name:  FCA5384A-22F4-42F1-B880-D1FE0FAA4CF0.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  14.5 KB

I would, unless the SPFL changes the rules to award 4.5 points for a win, of course.

Yet again another hopeless performance but McInnes says that's 2 clean sheets in a row. WTF? How about for once coming out and saying performances like that are unacceptable? No desire from any of them, no responsibility or leadership on the park. No matter how good a captain Lewis is off the park, he is never one on it. There is nobody in that team who van galvanise them and get a performance out of them Hayes and Kennedy (although half decent tonight) have to be played further up the pitch. If that means reverting to a back 4 then so be it. Cosgrove is completely disinterested and frankly hasn't been the same player for almost a year now as the one who used to score every couple of games. Bench him. I can only imagine he is playing in the hope he gets a move but if any club is watching him thy would have been scared off with his performances since his return from injury. Good riddance to Ojo. Wright - beat it pal. Doesn't want to be here so don't play him. We are stagnating, in fact regressing and this season when there is a fantastic opportunity to claim second place as the tims are crap we will fail miserably. All we here is we are on course for a certain points tally. Not good enough. No ambition to get that second spot and the increase in revenue it would secure. Too negative and far too stale with too many simply going through the motions. Cormack has some pretty big and tough decisions to make very soon and if he doesn't make them then god help the finances of the club for next season when they try to sell me and thousands of others a season ticket or ask for AberDNA money.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Still too late here for an auld mannie like me pal, I will be in ma cot so will save myself the eye bleeding experience until I get up in the morning and watch the highlights (cough cough and nae laughing at the back) on Red TV
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You would be better off just reading the summary of the match
    Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It'll be 0-0.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That could well be the summary of the match
    Spot on, that was the full summary right there.

McHunis saying that we are searching for quality in the final 3rd, fk me you little tw@t we have been searching for that for fkn years and you sign fkn muppets like Cosgrove and insist on playing the cnut as our main striker WTF do you expect, you really are a fkn imbecile of a manager.

Ojo off to Wigan for the rest of the season is the only positive to take from last night, let's hope the donkey fcuks off as well.
    And as for scott wright why the fcuk was he even on the fkn team bus yesterday.

Jeezuz McHunis just fk right off.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 28-01-2021 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Name:  FCA5384A-22F4-42F1-B880-D1FE0FAA4CF0.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  14.5 KB

I would, unless the SPFL changes the rules to award 4.5 points for a win, of course.
    I stand corrected. I'll change my prediction to... by the end of the season Livingston will be ahead of us.

If McInnes doesn't try something different up front in the next match he's clearly lost the plot. He's complaining Curtis Main got injured and wasn't available as another option instead of Cosgrove. Why does it need to be a useless lump of wood or a useless headless chicken that we play up front? Is it not worth giving Anderson a game just to see whether it works any better? Or even give McGinn a game up front to see if that works? I've said it before - you could play Taylor up front and you wouldn't notice any difference from Cosgrove. You could play Considine up front and he'd carry more goal threat as he's better at heading and finishing than Cosgrove or Main.

Cosgrove is a million miles off it just now (a million miles more than usual) - he doesn't look interested, doesn't care, and isn't going to score any time soon. Main is enthusiastic, but he's just as useless. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT DEREK.

Livi won't be ahead of us. We will finish third and McInnes and afcmad1903 will rejoice.

Avoiding the fact that we could easily finish second this season.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast