+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just saying hi to all my old chums!

Just saying hi to all my old chums!

I think I left Clarets Mad or rather it left me about 2005 so over 15 years ago ! So who is still around from those days that are still posting on here ? I see Casper is, how are ya ma owd mucker? I lost track of a real old chum I used to go to games with back in the day...so 1959-60 are you still posting on here?

I am older and wiser now so there won’t be any **** from me and for anybody I had run ins with on here back then , let’s bury the hatchet! Life’s too short! Ok gooey stuff over with UTC

Quote Originally Posted by turfmanphil View Post
    I think I left Clarets Mad or rather it left me about 2005 so over 15 years ago ! So who is still around from those days that are still posting on here ? I see Casper is, how are ya ma owd mucker? I lost track of a real old chum I used to go to games with back in the day...so 1959-60 are you still posting on here?

I am older and wiser now so there won’t be any **** from me and for anybody I had run ins with on here back then , let’s bury the hatchet! Life’s too short! Ok gooey stuff over with UTC
    Welcome back.I doubt I was on here when you last were but more the merrier.Pretty much you can air your views here as you will soon realise.Occasionally it is even about football

Cheers BB 👍😉😂

Hi Phil, I think I got banned about 17 years ago for calling Carrot Phoney a dictator, about 6 of us formed a group on TorquayMad with many different Clubs posters from Derby, Millwall, Swindon, Walsall, Sunderland, Newcastle, Wolves, Fulham and even one bastid fan, Carrot Phoney had TorquayMad closed down because of us and we later frequented WalsallMad and later SwindonMad until this Forum was left in better hands.

We all got on great, we called ourselves the BOBS and even though we had not met each other we started having a meet in different towns each year, it was worrying at first but we all got on great and formed some very good relationships, I was known as BFCLONDON and years later got reinstated but would never go back to ClaretsMad while the childish arsehole was present.

Goods Lord! Its TMP!!!

Good to hear from you. Are you still living darn sarf?

We've moved to Morecambe now, the last time I was on't Turf was last year's 2-1 win against Leicester.

BUT...I managed to watch our 2-0 truiumph at Old Trafford a few days later.

Great to hear from you

Welcome back Phil, I recognise your moniker but it was probably from t'other forum. I've just come back on here too.

Eh up TMP - good to see you around and good work on the Facebook site - it's looking good!

Hello Turfman Phil,hope you stay around mate.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    Eh up TMP - good to see you around and good work on the Facebook site - it's looking good!
    Agreed Casper, it is a cracking Facebook site. You brought us three points TMP, welcome back buddy!

Good afternoon TMP, you won't know me, but we have chatted on another msgboard, back in the day when I was posting under a different name. I have you to thank for one of my favourite descriptions of some of our fans, 'whingeing neggoes' I think at the time you considered I was one of them, but nevertheless I've borrowed it and still use it whenever I can.

Back then you were involved in a very entertaining running battle with a poster called dandeclaret, did that ever get resolved ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)