+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Match Day Thread

Chelsea Match Day Thread

Come on you Wanderers, we need these bloody points, bad.

The Baggies and Sheff Utd are probably done for and Newcastle are in free fall, and look like crap. But the others down there look like they have a bit of life in em. We could very easily be dragged into the mire if we don't start getting some results going our way.

6.00 ko tonight.
    New signing on the bench and Podence back in the team
    Patricio
    Kilman
    Coady
    Boly
    Ait Nouri
    Neves
    Dendoncker
    Semedo
    Neto
    Podence
    Traore

Silva, Vitinha and Cutrone on the bench.

We haven't won at Chelski since 1979.

The home side massive odds on to win with the bookies.
    Last edited by abbobrom; 27-01-2021 at 05:13 PM.

why aint me bestie moutinho playing ??

cannot see us getting owt from this game tbh..

For all their domination Chelsea really haven't offered much in terms of goal opportunities. They seem toothless at the moment. If we can squeeze a goal, from where though I have no idea, we will be in with a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    For all their domination Chelsea really haven't offered much in terms of goal opportunities. They seem toothless at the moment. If we can squeeze a goal, from where though I have no idea, we will be in with a chance.
    hope it happens woody but can't see it.
    wolves have had two 2 " attempts " on goal ..the chelsea keeper not having to make a save .

suppose we have done well to keep it to nil at half time..

on a brighter note burnley are losing at home. we actually need the teams below us to drop points , so dire is our
    form

Uneventful match so far. With Jose new to the squad and Podence’s first match back and all the other injuries...uneventful match against a big 6 club suits me just fine for now

Burnley just gone in front 3-2!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Burnley just gone in front 3-2!
    Survival the only thing that matters. Fulham, Baggies and Sheffield keep losing is more important. With us not challenging for European spots, 13th, 17th kind of irrelevant to me. Obviously I’d rather Wolves finish higher. But Wolves winning and the bottom three to keep losing are most important results.

0-0 FT.

I'll take the point. Hopefully Jose is able to get adjusted quickly and be able to contribute!

a clean sheet for the wolves defence and a clean sheet for the wolves forwards.

great point for us....but not one single shot on target the whole match..

hard work watching wulfies ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)