+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacob Gratton

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes we gave him a pro contract
    Yes he has good prospects
    He seems to be doing ok atm so let’s hope his injury do hold him back

He was gutted and will be giving 100% + to get back into it

He’s a Miller
    Let’s hope his injury doesn’t hold him back that should say

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Is he, like Wilesy, a born and bred Miller Topsy?

I know it shouldnt make a difference really, but sentimentally theres something extra special about one of our own wearing the glorious red & white of RUFC.
    Yes he is and will be over the moon if he gets in the side even just for five minutes but he just wants to play football

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think hes an attacking midfielder Grumps. I think left sided but stand to be corrected. Seen him a couple of times with reserves. Mabe a bit wilesy ish. Think Brin and Grist may have seen him more.
    roly, only seen him play once in the attendance of Grist. Not a tall player but very attack minded and yes he likes to shoot and is quite impressive with his shooting power. That midfielder we've often talked about missing in our team.

Can only bode well for us and the lad if he manages to overcome this set back and looks after himself going forward.

Nice to see he's a towny and not an import. Speaks volumes for the club if we can bring him through the ranks to our first team.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nice to see he's a towny and not an import.
    Have you verified he could get to Coopers and back in 5 minutes

Hard working lad who has respect from our first team players (praised him on their twitter account )

https://t.co/zG0i4FpC0u?amp=1

Definitely sounds like one for the future for us. Great to see these lads coming through the ranks and homegrown so to speak.

Good luck to the lad, sounds like he's been through it before he even gets going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12