+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Middlesboro

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Middlesboro

I like it when we play and Warnock is in town. Yes ir's going to be difficult to beat these tonight but who's to say we won't?

We know Neil Warnocks Boro are peobably starting to believe in themselves because that's what he does. Warne does the same really but with less of an effect! One good season in the Championship and watch us fly but then the downside of having to sell our better players when their contracts are near to the end whereas Neil gets a lump sum for a player because his club is set up to go up.

You can't really make a comparison between Warnock and Warne because the success of Warnock is unrivalled but we can say that we've had the pleasure of seeing teams give their all for them as our manager.

Warnock - The Great Escape

Warne - The Club Builder

Proud of them both but for a couple of hours tonight I'll only be supporting Warn and the team he's built!

Enjoy the match everyone!!!

If Warnock is in town then he's at the wrong ground

2-1 millers.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I like it when we play and Warnock is in town. Yes ir's going to be difficult to beat these tonight but who's to say we won't?

We know Neil Warnocks Boro are peobably starting to believe in themselves because that's what he does. Warne does the same really but with less of an effect! One good season in the Championship and watch us fly but then the downside of having to sell our better players when their contracts are near to the end whereas Neil gets a lump sum for a player because his club is set up to go up.

You can't really make a comparison between Warnock and Warne because the success of Warnock is unrivalled but we can say that we've had the pleasure of seeing teams give their all for them as our manager.

Warnock - The Great Escape

Warne - The Club Builder

Proud of them both but for a couple of hours tonight I'll only be supporting Warn and the team he's built!

Enjoy the match everyone!!!
    Can we build it?............

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Can we build it?............
    Yes we can, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Haha I thought that too!!

No Barlaser?

No Barlaser ?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not as bad as when I got the wrong club altogether.

Shaun McD in, Giles on bench

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast