+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: when was the first time you got...

when was the first time you got...

punched by an opposing supporter at a Millers match?

Walking back against the crowd at Gay Meadow( you could park behind the ground then) and this **** clothes lined me, couldn't shout anyone......happy day, think we drew 1-1

By a Leeds fan in a service station on the way to Carlisle early 80’s.

Come to think of it, I think that’s the only time.

We were playing Sheff Wed at home in the county cup on a tuesday night (cant remember the year) a few of us met up at the Cat & Cabbage and were walking up to the ground when a bunch of d1ckheads ran into us and starting punching. I got my first smack in the gob that was related to a football match that day but we gave as good as we got and got to the ground where the home end was full of Wednesday fans and more scrapping was undertaken, we even ended up scrapping outside the ground which was fun . If I remember correctly we won the game 2-1. Happy days.

Not really got a thumping but nearly on my way home from an Oldham match we were winning 0-3 10 minutes to go walking back to the car about 15 youths surrounded my car, had my mates son and his father with me. I was swinging a brolly around fending them off . The poor car took a kicking I drove the car at them hurt a couple managed to get away. The headlight was hanging out travelling down the motorway.

Bradford away in the days you could walk around the four sides of the ground. I was at the pie stand and someone decided to stick the nut on the back of my head cos I was wearing a Millers scarf. I turned round and the idiot had an instant egg lump on his forehead lol.

A much more sinister story to follow involving Wednesday fans and why I still hate the b'stards in general to this day.

Not had any bother at a Millers'match, but got attacked at a bus stop after a school game at Wingfield, circa 1975. Sadly, I was last on the bus.

No, I’ve been lucky, which is just as well considering my training.

Might have been messy

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No, I’ve been lucky, which is just as well considering my training.

Might have been messy
    Chuffin eck, its the last time I will call you names on here!

I will warn you tho I'm an origami expert...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-01-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast