+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Its disgraceful how little the bbc sports reporters can be arsed ton learn about little rotherham. It was liam.lyndsay last week as well on praise and grumble

Cam,you lost scums post when moving his thread, my reply now looks completely random

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Cam,you lost scums post when moving his thread, my reply now looks completely random
    Sorry about that, fixed it now.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Its disgraceful how little the bbc sports reporters can be arsed ton learn about little rotherham. It was liam.lyndsay last week as well on praise and grumble
    It used to be a very dependable organisation, but now the BBC is just crap on all levels, tv and radio

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Observation on Ryan Giles
    Great goal but The haircut...wtf.

Needs sorting. Looks like his 6 yr old brother,s done it with Mum,s kitchen scissors
    Yeah and someone needs to tell young Hirsty to stop gozzing all over the pitch like some chav.

Fantastic performance by The Millers, the new lad looks like he's going to enjoy himself with the attitude he displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Site is slowed down considerably because of BigLad constantly having to edit his "We need to go to 4-4-2", "Now we need 3-5-1-1", "Best to go with 3-3-3-1" as the game ebbs and flows and the opposition manager makes substitutions
    I wasnt even logged in cheeky two hat

Fantastic win and great performance from the whole team yet again. Sudge was my MOTM but Crooks and Olasunde were very close behind. Warnys version of 352 seems to be a great system and I am happy with him and his staff for working it out (at last).

The lads are proving what a few of us knew from the start of the season that they are god enough to play football on the floor and take the game to the other team. Also the defending over the last few games reminds me of when Maca and Swailes were dominating the other teams forwards and doing everything they could to make sure the ball did not go in our goal.

Well done all at the club.

UTM!

If we play 442 with 4 defenders,. 4 midfielders and 2 strikers is it still 442 when we play 4 defenders 5 midfielders and 1 striker (still in the 442.) or is it 451. Or 4411?

Fantastic result.

22 Rotherham 23 -6 23 GD is improving, just need to start climbing now

Don’t forget to vote MOTM on our official twitter

Smith was leading last time I looked
    Crooks
    Blackman
    Olosunde

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast