+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield United and Fulham

Sheffield United and Fulham

Both picking up good points so will be full of confidence playing us although a pub side would feel confident.

I hope our spineless lot watching Sheffield Utd tonight saw the - desire - fight and determination. Our players might lean something. Burke looked like Messi too compared with the Welsh International!! Maybe like Krov who will shine - better players around!!

Question to Boris?

Matt Phillips must be well chuffed that Grosicki will be on his way - useless turd!
    Last edited by baggieal; 27-01-2021 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Both picking up good points so will be full of confidence playing us although a pub side would feel confident.

I hope our spineless lot watching Sheffield Utd tonight saw the - desire - fight and determination. Our players might lean something. Burke looked like Messi too compared with the Welsh International!! Maybe like Krov who will shine - better players around!!
    It was a ridiculous decision in my opinion to let Krov there are far worse players at the Club than him. Also, as the chances of us not bein the Championship next season are minimal, he would have been a very good player to have in that division. As we all know, though, the club is ****** until the Chinese **** off.

FOL

Can anybody see us beating Sheffield Utd., Fulham or Burnley because I can't? If you look at most of their results, especially Sheffield, they've been in most games that they have played. Unlike us, we have been hammered on at least half a dozen occasions. I honestly believe that we will finish bottom. I'd love to be proved wrong but I don't think that I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

S U have looked so much better than us the whole season, they were the far better side when we played them.

They fight, show commitment and determination, they always put a shift in and make a serious effort etc, etc - things we sadly lack. Our players seem happy after a defeat, smiling, chatting with opponents and so on, has been so from day one vs Leicester.

We will finish rock bottom, appoint a third Head Coach (and maybe a fourth), and struggle in the Championship next season.

Oh, what a beautiful morning (to that, totally ”snowed in” which I have to deal with soon). 😬😳😎

Next two games will probably define our season. If we get 4 points or more then we have a sniff. Anything less and its going to be a long slog for the rest of the season

Hey Swedie, Im sure you all know on here how much dislike I have, and why as well, for the dirty Sheff Ure 'Blunts'.
    And yes that really is deliberate rhyming slang.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Next two games will probably define our season. If we get 4 points or more then we have a sniff. Anything less and its going to be a long slog for the rest of the season
    I think we need to win 4 out of the next 6 games and certainly the next 2, if that happens then I will start a new religion with Allardyce as the messiah!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post

Can't see us getting more than 1 point! Fulham are decent and did you watch Sheffield last night - ran for every ball - hungry - determined and full of desire to get a result. I hope our spineless bunch were watching!!! Burke played well too - why not at our club? Burke looks like Messi compared to the Welsh International!

Fulham and Sheffield now will be full of confidence. The only hope is to bring Gallagher back to play with Snodgrass and try Field. Drop Sawyers and Livermore ( from a cliff hopefully ) and also put Bartley back with Ajayi!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Can anybody see us beating Sheffield Utd., Fulham or Burnley because I can't? If you look at most of their results, especially Sheffield, they've been in most games that they have played. Unlike us, we have been hammered on at least half a dozen occasions. I honestly believe that we will finish bottom. I'd love to be proved wrong but I don't think that I will be.
    I now think I was over optimistic with my pre season prediction of 19th for The Baggies.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)