+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting to think.

Starting to think.

The secret (Not so secret now) SNP Vietnam what's app group who tried to frame big Eck are operating on this board.😁

Come the revolution I can see your door being knocked in the small hours

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Come the revolution I can see your door being knocked in the small hours
    Would not surprise me in the slightest.

The corruption in Scotland is flowing like oil from the north sea......pity we cudnae bottle or barrell that instead of the black stuff....we wud ahh be rich beyond our wildest dreams, have English man servants at orr beck and call.

It’s all coming to a head, think she will struggle to keep it all from the public, like her *** life,
    I can’t believe there isn’t another party jumping on this and giving them a run for their money at the next elections, if only labour weren’t to busy kneeling down they might win back a few supporters

It’s all coming to a head, think she will struggle to keep it all from the public, like her *** life,
    I can’t believe there isn’t another party jumping on this and giving them a run for their money at the next elections, if only labour weren’t to busy kneeling down they might win back a few supporters
    Have you seen the latest video from the "Scottish Resistance" 😂😂....no kalisnakov man ....some numpty screaming over the top of the traffic saying the borders closed.

Salmonds evidence I'm hoping forces a resignation.

Cherry despite no being my fav either is probably the best bet to not be intimidated by Herr Sturgeon or her man.

If even a modicum of what Murray claims is true.....she has to go.

Yes seen it, sounds like the boy filming it caught his toby in a mouse trap at the end

Yes seen it, sounds like the boy filming it caught his toby in a mouse trap at the end
    SAS and the Paras must be worried.

Imagine coming up against him.😁

I reckon capt mannering and Ross Kemp wud sort them oot.

Stupid boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    SAS and the Paras must be worried.

Imagine coming up against him.😁

I reckon capt mannering and Ross Kemp wud sort them oot.

Stupid boy.
    Ross Kemp is respected by major gangs all across the world. Proper Eastenders fans

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Ross Kemp is respected by major gangs all across the world. Proper Eastenders fans
    Respected by murderers and drug dealers.

I think I'd prefer to stay anonymous.

He was guid in extras.😁

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)