Looking forward to seeing Billy Jones. Thought he had an excellent game on Saturday, Could there be changes to our midfield? For me playing Finney and Lowery together does not work. Is the solution to make a choice of one of them? Not my decision.

Like Gazan I find Finney so annoying. Yes he regularly scores ***** goals, but otherwise his contribution to the game is virtually non-existent. Do you select him for his goals? Or do you go for Lowery who had 2 very good assists in the Bristol game, however his defensive contribution is poor?

Have to say I am struggling to understand the posts questioning Wintle`s recent displays. In recent games when our opponents attack our midfield disappears leaving Wintle in a lose lose situation. Which side does he cover, the left or the right? Most times he has no alternative but to fall back hoping that between him and the back four they can stifle the attack and start a counter attack. The fact is we have no other player in our squad who has anywhere near his talent. That also applies to most teams in League1.