+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: R.I.P Trevor Duxbury (Tricky Trev)

R.I.P Trevor Duxbury (Tricky Trev)

My apologies for the late notification on the passing of Trevor.

To those that knew 'Tricky' Trev over many years of being a Miller, would know just how much he loved following them.
    Riley/Gordons coaches in the early years and Trev would have been on one of them, or a train ride just to make sure he got there, racking up the hundreds of miles to the away games.

On the last occasion he celebrated his 65th birthday and in true fashion asked that everyone attempt to turn up in fancy dress. Trev being the birthday boy, entered the building as....'Elvis'. Yes, Trev made himself 'The King' for one night only.
    Looking splendid in his white sequin suit he let rip on the old karaoke more than once.

I was saddened to hear of him passing the other day and began to recall the memories of seeing him at all the matches we attended. A friendly chap who had the time for anyone if they wanted a chat be it football or whatever.

R.I.P Trev....once as Miller....always a Miller
    Last edited by CAMiller; 30-01-2021 at 04:11 PM.

...RIP Trev.....

Yes a sad passing

RIP

Sad to hear of Trev's passing. I grew up with Trev and a finer bloke you could not wish to meet. RIP Mate.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Sad to hear of Trev's passing. I grew up with Trev and a finer bloke you could not wish to meet. RIP Mate.
    You an ex thrybergh lad then?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You an ex thrybergh lad then?
    Yes Brin but knew Trev from Dalton where I was born and lived till I was 13 before moving to Thrybergh.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 31-01-2021 at 04:13 AM.

R I P. Trevor.

We met Trev at an away game, lovely bloke to chat to.
    Another one bites the dust.

R I P.