+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Millers exit for Thompson

Permanent Millers exit for Thompson

Good Luck to Adam Thompson.
    Orient have signed a decent player.

Yep good luck Thommo, did he want to move? I got the impression he did after his Dad died

Sorry to see the player leave, never given a chance to show what he could bring to the Millers.

Good luck in your career Adam

Good luck Thommo. I really saw him as a future captain. Ah well, I'm sure he'll do it there and we'll get someone better to improve us!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Sorry to see the player leave, never given a chance to show what he could bring to the Millers.

Good luck in your career Adam
    Yet the person responsible for not playing him is the same one that’s given him a glowing testimonial

i thought he played really well at right back last year he brought some solidity to that position. He may not have been quick enough at right back in this league plus we have a plethora of players who can play right back now. He wasnt so strong at centre back.

He will be a good signing for Leyton O tho in their league.

Good luck Thommo

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yet the person responsible for not playing him is the same one that’s given him a glowing testimonial
    Personally I think Thommo wanted to move but if not then what the **** we playing at

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Personally I think Thommo wanted to move but if not then what the **** we playing at
    Driftwood, deadwood, whatever you want to call it, in today’s footballing finance difficulties it makes sense to trim down the squad.

However, there’s no room for moaning if doing so catches you out

...with Tilt going out on loan that leaves a lot of spaces to fill in the 25.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast