For the first time since the bad old days I'm seeing players after poor performance queuing up to state the bleeding obvious and apologising to the fans. Today it's Coady with the predictable speech. "It's not good enough", "We must try harder and pull together" etc etc. I'm sorry Conor I don't want to hear it, I want to see it!

I love Coady, he's epitomised Wolves under Nuno but he has to remember he's not inexpendable. If Fosun seriously have ambitions of taking Wolves into the 'elite' then no one is above sacrifice. Not Nuno, nor Conor Coady. He has earned his 'legend's status, in my opinion, for what he has brought to this side over the last 3 years. I have a painting of him on my wall, and it will stay there come what may. I will talk of him in the same sentences as Wright, Slater and Bailey in terms of inspirational Captains for as long as I live but he's not inexpendable. That is the way the cut throat business of modern day football has become. Sentiment has no place in yoday's game.

Ideally, I want him to prove me wrong. He's a thoroughly decent man, a hundred percent committed footballer, a true leader and over the last 3 seasons earned his right to be classed as a Wolves legend.

Conor, I don't want you to talk, I want you to do. If you can then great, but if you can't then I'll be happy to remember the good times and wish you all the best for the future.