For once, Var was on our side last night v Saints but does that make it right? Now while we will gladly have the 3 points, I have to feel for the Saints fans, they must be fuming, I know we would and have done on several occassions. Leaving out the obvious hand ball which is becoming a bit of a habit for Matty Cash, the Ings goal, lets be honest, should have stud. When you have to measure a guys Sleeve to the opponants backside and take several minutes to do so, you know its now a circus🤡 'bring on the clowns' Without Var, that goal would have stood and no one would have questioned it. No i'm not a secret Saints fan, I just think this VAR is going to, if not already ruin football.
The result makes up for the dissapointment of the burnly game but with a bitter taste in the mouth. Var is going to cost someone big time soon, maybe relegation? Thankfully that won't be us this season, we can just call it 'rub of the green' or 'Swings and Roundabouts'
Anyone else almost feel guilty this morning we ran off with 3 points or am I just becoming too soft?