+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old peeps...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im 49 and a half Chalky.
    You hang on to your 40's acido,a few months time you will be practically an oap 😂

A few moaning minnies on here will be outraged but I think it's a bold and brave statement.

And I'd go a tad further.

Use them as fuel. A burner in the garden attached to the heating system and my gas bill will be halved giving me extra cash to spend on subscription Pawn sites offering entertainment to the more discerning gentleman, thereby keeping me from wandering the streets in boredom and spreading the plague to all and sundry.
    Also lorry drivers blocking the middle lane of motorways by overtaking marginally slower lorries. Asylum seekers. Witches of course. Liverpool supporters.

Let's not beat about the bush here in the middle of a pandemic.

All bets are on the table.

Tractor drivers should be burned at the stake along with any pictures of that Cnut Bobby Moore.

fitness freaks as well, prancing around in lycra, chaffing the inerds out of themselves trying to work off yesterday's 3 packets of digestives they've crammed in to their gluttonous gobs. Workout my arse, get some brake fluid down em, pansy fackers.
    I was a 100 a day man and a 4 litre special vat when I was 7!!
    And don't get me started on these kants with indoor bikes racing against eachother. Peloton my hole, P,aedos more like. " Oh hoyte and Tarquin have just completed a 100k" Have they!!! Pair of shirtlifting, crossdressing, rugmunchers, I'd gladly set fire to them and beat them to death with one of the baronesses's 15 inch exciters.
    I'm deeply saddened by it all, I fear a lie down is in order, wake me up when the N17 mob are a goal or six down!

Jehovah's Witnesses, , cyclists who believe traffic lights don't apply to them, people who fart just before exiting a lift, and those fackers whose parking is so bad they take up two bays. Public boiling is too good for those kants.

Rant over!!!!

Car drivers who think they own the road and have no consideration for Cyclists. People who walk in cycle lanes,cars that park in cycle lanes,cyclists who don't wear helmets and have a bell on their bike..

Not quite over.....

Think it's only fair that the elderly should be put back to work, i'm opening up my own company for them to earn some money and not sponge for their pensions!
    It's pulling rickshaws for a living, it's a pound a mile, for which they'll receive 10p, the rest will go to maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles, only people over 80 can apply, any obvious flaws, missing limbs, chronic bronchitis, death will of course be taken in to account,
    there will be a cooling off period in the event of sudden death, while a new replacement can be found in order to preserve the smooth running of the business.
    There will of course be a call out charge involved, for the removal of said person...

stay healthy,and take care all you peeps in these strange times we find ourselves witnessing and living, its only humour and we need some substance to keep us going!
    be lucky and happy now
    John.....

Been on the fence about this but there's been a lot of debate about anti-Vaxxers on Facebook lately. I am now coming forward to stand up and say I'm firmly in the anti-Vax camp. And I know most will be rolling their eyes at this now.
    I have my reasons, like many anti-Vaxxers, but it's important that everyone approaches this sensitive topic armed with the information THEY know to be true. I know my truth and I have first hand experience that backs up my stance.

I had a Vax once and it was the noisiest, worst vacuum cleaner ever. I will never buy one again. All these armchair experts have clearly never experienced the disappointment of having to go over the same piece of carpet again and again to pick up the same piece of fluff
    I am firmly in the Henry camp, and I will not be told otherwise.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast