+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Old peeps...

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I’d add southern ****ers to that list tbf.

If you are lucky enough to be born in Nottingham then you can look down on both the North and the South

If you were born in Nottingham you ARE in the South.

I was in Tesco very early this morning hoping to beat the rush but was still held up by an old harridan asking the checkout girl if she could scan some coupons clearly out of date by a decade.

You'd club baby seals for less!!

Serves you right for slumming it in Tescos.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Serves you right for slumming it in Tescos.
    perhaps i have no choice mon norverner!i was in a shop earlier on and an old biddy wanted her lottery checked from 25 years ago. Rolls of the kanting things she had all on separate tickets, no doubt stuffed under the bed beside her portable potty.
    A St Valentine's day massacre would have been nothing
    I think a good tasering is in order imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mq59ykPnAE
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 03-02-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Here’s a thought, GET IT DELIVERED. That way supermarkets are left to the dithering old biddys, camera crews looking for a story, shoplifting school kids etc. Sorted.

Your becoming a right Victor Meldrew on here these days Daggers lol. Is there summat your not telling us matey, do you (and Tricky too) still desperately miss Upton Park that much ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Your becoming a right Victor Meldrew on here these days Daggers lol. Is there summat your not telling us matey, do you (and Tricky too) still desperately miss Upton Park that much ?.
    wotcha fella,
    i personally miss the Boleyn ground can't answer for tricky, the Soulless bowl does impress some though.....

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    wotcha fella,
    i personally miss the Boleyn ground can't answer for tricky, the Soulless bowl does impress some though.....
    It's nice to hear somebody call it the Boleyn Ground instead of Upton Park,why and when did it start to change?

most probably mate because the train station is called upton Park, Anyone going by tube gets out at Upton Park, Home of West Ham united.

Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 04-02-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast