+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old peeps...

Old peeps...

Do Not Read If Easily Offended!

So the vaccines are being rolled out, and at a fair old clip so it seems. But to who exactly?
    I was down at the quacks today, delivering to the local sperm bank when I came across a queue outside. Upon further enquiries it seemed it was a queue for the covid vaccine.
    Nothing wrong there, except for one small thing, the youngest person must have been 80!
    An absolute disgrace in my book, I mean come on they'll be gone soon anyway ffs, half of them don't know s,hit from putty anyway, so wouldn't it be far better to just put them down. I mean they do it with dogs so why not the elderly. My next door neighbours 88 and fackng useless. I don't know how many times I've told her not to leave smears on my car's windows and I've lost count how many times she's forgot to replace the tiles on the roof, dozy Kant.
    I've offered to send her out on the game to earn a few quid, instead of poncing her pension but she won't hear of it. Chat lines are a no no as her false molars keep slipping out and ruin the experience for all concerned. No she'd rather sit in front of the telly watching daytime telly, the oxygen thieving witch. She grows her own veg and keeps giving it to Mrs DJ, I'd tell her to shove it up her rusty sheriff's badge, make herself useful and grow some Jamaican herbs, but Mrs DJ too soft hearted.
    She was chuffed when she got the vaccine, I just wanted to strangle her with her 200 denier brown tights.
    And she has her shopping delivered, wtf is that about, getting people to go out of there way so she can slurp her soup, if this was Africa she'd be walking 400 miles for a packet of wine gums, come back with a car on her head and have caught ebola from a tribal elder with a 70's Man Utd top.
    This country's gone to Bollox I tell ya!
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 31-01-2021 at 04:06 PM.

69 now and Having my Jab tomorrow Dags .. I have to go to Blackburn Cathedral for it so it could be a case of Inject then inter..

I wonder who is the oldest and youngest of us who post on here,im 59 and I know that Griff is older than me,surely Tricky has to be the youngest 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I wonder who is the oldest and youngest of us who post on here,im 59 and I know that Griff is older than me,surely Tricky has to be the youngest 樂
    I think Griff is older than Abraham Chalky. Lol

davee and I must be the youngest

davee will have aged 10yrs by now if he's watching the footie

dj
    I will not get the vax
    You can have mine

Aye tae em Gers

Just sying

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I think Griff is older than Abraham Chalky. Lol
    Cheeky c­unt. I’m YEARS younger than you, better at predictions and use yoghurt more creatively.

Im 49 and a half Chalky.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast