+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Got an assist in his first start for Hamilton. And according to the bbc player rate thingy, was Hamilton ms best player.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    100% agree Derek has managed Bruce brilliantly. If Bruce had been serious about playing for us he would have grown whose ever heard of a 5’8” striker ?
    Definitely would’ve had more chance of a game if he’d turned up in high heels or stilts.

Hope he does well. It's a good loan situation from the point o' view he'll be given plenty game time and be tested against every team in the top flight bar Accies and the Dons ... a chance he was never gonna get fae oor subs bench.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Got an assist in his first start for Hamilton. And according to the bbc player rate thingy, was Hamilton ms best player.
    I did give him a 10 and 1 to everyone else if that helps with the veracity of these polls

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I did give him a 10 and 1 to everyone else if that helps with the veracity of these polls

I did think that may have been it when posting.

Good luck to him anyway.. a good half season there, a change of manager for us in summer, who knows.. he may still have a future here..

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Is this not common practice? I frequently take the opportunity of giving 1s to players I don't like (nearly everyone that's not connected to AFC) and ridiculously higher marks to ones I do like (nearly all AFC) regardless of their performance on the day. What can I say, I'm just completely biased

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post

I did think that may have been it when posting.

Good luck to him anyway.. a good half season there, a change of manager for us in summer, who knows.. he may still have a future here..
    Is he out of contract in the summer? If so there is surely absolutely no chance he'd re-sign even if we did offer him a new contract. If he plays well and gets game time at Hamilton he'd be better just signing for them than coming back up to Aberdeen to sit on the bench if McInnes is still here. A new manager will want as much scope as possible for bringing in new players so the more he can offload the better you'd think. Either way, i think he's done with Aberdeen.

Brucey boy got man of the match on BBC website report from the Hamilton v Rangers game today. Forced 3 good saves from McGregor, one of which led to the Hamilton equaliser.

Seems to have been more productive in the two games he's had for Hamilton than any of our strikers have been in the last 3 months.

Shows up Mcinnes for the clunt he is.

Aye well done McHunis, you fkn plonker

Name:  Bruce.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  61.4 KB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast