+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    That’s a good thing though - one of the few rays of light in a dismal period is the amount of dross going out of contract.

There are none of the out of contract players I’d keep just now - bar maybe giving Anderson another year IF McInnes is gone as it would be pointless keeping him otherwise (plus I don’t think he’d stay)

The rest are either past it, or never had it so thank fuuck they are out of contract...
    I almost agree with you, the one I would keep if he is willing to stay would be Hoban. The rest, as you say, will help clear the slates for a complete overhaul of the squad by a new manager.

Tommie Hoban
    Niall McGinn
    Michael Devlin
    Greg Leigh
    Shay Logan
    Gary Woods
    Miko Virtanen
    Ethan Ross

If that list is right (Transfermarkt) I'd be inclined to keep Hoban, Virtanen and Ross, assuming the latter two are on YTS wages. The rest can go, unless Leigh is cheap as he'd be a decent enough squad player.

I think folks are being a bit harsh on Hoban - he's a decent footballer and I don't see a lack of effort on his part (he did have a dodgy game a couple of weeks back, but that can happen to anyone).

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Tommie Hoban
    Niall McGinn
    Michael Devlin
    Greg Leigh
    Shay Logan
    Gary Woods
    Miko Virtanen
    Ethan Ross

If that list is right (Transfermarkt) I'd be inclined to keep Hoban, Virtanen and Ross, assuming the latter two are on YTS wages. The rest can go, unless Leigh is cheap as he'd be a decent enough squad player.

I think folks are being a bit harsh on Hoban - he's a decent footballer and I don't see a lack of effort on his part (he did have a dodgy game a couple of weeks back, but that can happen to anyone).
    The two missing from that list is the aforementioned Anderson as well as Taylor

Tommie Hoban
    Niall McGinn
    Michael Devlin
    Greg Leigh
    Shay Logan
    Gary Woods
    Miko Virtanen
    Ethan Ross

Who is being harsh on Hoban?

He is our best defender by a mile, he won’t be signing a new deal though.

Tommie Hoban
    Niall McGinn
    Michael Devlin
    Greg Leigh
    Shay Logan
    Gary Woods
    Miko Virtanen
    Ethan Ross

Here is the full list of our contracted players
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Outwith Ferguson, Hedges and McCrorie I really wouldn’t give a toss if we released every other player.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Outwith Ferguson, Hedges and McCrorie I really wouldn’t give a toss if we released every other player.
    As long as it’s not McInnes & his mate Russ Richardson bringing in the 20 replacements

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Good to know we've got Hernandez till 2024. A glimmer of light in some dark times.

Bruce got another (very good) assist last night. I think he was voted their best player on the bbc thing again too. Just as well he can’t play on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Bruce got another (very good) assist last night. I think he was voted their best player on the bbc thing again too. Just as well he can’t play on Saturday.
    Bruce is turning in decent performances every game for Accies.
    You know DC it really p1sses me off when I hear folks saying he has had sh1t loads of chances for us and is not simply not good enough, what a load of utter bollox, has he ever started more than two games (or even one) in a row for us.
    he is a quality striker with sh1t loads of potential he just needs to be worked on and developed and McWinless is just too fkn stubborn and will always play a tall lanky streak of pesh up front as that is his way and Bruce has suffered because of that.
    Sooner McWinless is away from our club the better it will be for us all including Bruce Anderson.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 04-03-2021 at 10:37 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast