+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Town End Banter

Town End Banter

Something like that was always open for abuse,fi!m the case and make it public in the evening would be my suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Something like that was always open for abuse,fi!m the case and make it public in the evening would be my suggestion
    Surely those doing it are guilty of contempt of court if nothing else?

But are they in a court Gaz, gave me a laugh though, good banter. Now has it been decided who owns the club, that's the main thing.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    But are they in a court Gaz, gave me a laugh though, good banter. Now has it been decided who owns the club, that's the main thing.
    I guess so Claw, but taking a risk they are.
    The Power remains with Power the Millwall fan at the moment. But there's shenanigans going on for sure.
    In the late 90's I purchased shares in the club. They weren't ringfenced and Power took the lot, allegedly.
    I invested with Trust FC but have stopped that due to ongoing crap and endless carrots being waved around joint purchase of the stadium with the owner.
    We had American investors wanting to buy the club but that never got off the ground due to the ground ownership saga I think.
    Some call us Swindle and one for sure a lot of us feel we have been Swindled.
    Yesterday Power announced the club is on the brink and sold a key player to pay wages.
    Tough at the top innit
    Laz and Mike are on boott a meet if you fancy, after C19 restrictions of course.

Thanks for the heads up Gaz, sounds pretty grim but you never know it could be sorted out.As for a meet up when the hell are we going to get rid of the China virus.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Gaz, sounds pretty grim but you never know it could be sorted out.As for a meet up when the hell are we going to get rid of the China virus.
    lol that is true whether you accept it or not.
    Alto and La are loons so anything is possible. I think laz has a place in le francais so FL might join us if we go there

A draw against the mighty Imps ? Wow we might ****ing just do it