+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chesterfield have vaccinated several of their players

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Hi matey hope you're well, mum had her invite but cannot get so requires a home visit, obviously this is more time consuming when they are trying to get the numbers up so understandable in a way, I am booked into the Herod Centre on the 13th so we are getting there, have had a massive bet (10p) with the Old Gal that I get mine 1st. COYP

My wife's old Dad is pretty much bed-bound these days. We put him in a wheelchair and took him down in one of those 'Transit van taxis' with a wheelchair lift on the back. It did cost tho, especially as we booked them to wait while he had it.

I don't know if everyone is aware, but if you are in the 65-70 age group (aka happy old men) you can book an appointment online for your first dose of the vaccine. I thought you had to wait to be offered, but apparently not. There are a range of vaccine centres around the county, and appointments are available as soon as today. There's no queue jumping, I assume these are vacancies due to cancellations etc and they would rather fill a slot than waste it.

Just google NHS Swiftqueue Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't know if everyone is aware, but if you are in the 65-70 age group (aka happy old men) you can book an appointment online for your first dose of the vaccine. I thought you had to wait to be offered, but apparently not. There are a range of vaccine centres around the county, and appointments are available as soon as today. There's no queue jumping, I assume these are vacancies due to cancellations etc and they would rather fill a slot than waste it.

Well I certainly didn't know that Eli. I was aware that online booking was now available for the over 70's group but not the over 65's
    Cheers !

Seems there's a telephone line booking service as well.

https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/news/va...-olds-now-open

Booked mine for Sunday afto at Citeh. Easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Booked mine for Sunday afto at Citeh. Easy peasy.
    QMC Saturday morning for me.

I'll tell you if it hurts.

I booked ours last night

Worth noting than vaccination is now available for clinically vulnerable people, (special needs, autism, etc) and carers. Booked one for the wife's autistic brother last night.

https://www.swiftqueue.co.uk/nottinghamc19v-clinv.php

Is vaccination also available for the clinically insane? - if so, that means all Notts supporters have get the jab

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123