+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There There There It's All Right, Everything's Fine

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    But do you like notso bright's avatar too?.
    Aye it's a good avatar and the funny thing is she died in 1962 which is about the last time his team showed any signs of real life as well.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Aye it's a good avatar and the funny thing is she died in 1962 which is about the last time his team showed any signs of real life as well.
    A classic defence of one's thread,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Rangers , celtic, , and Aberdeen to play before the split , ta ta
    See you in the play offs
    you could be right notso...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A classic defence of one's thread,FACT.
    And that's exactly what Utd need right now GB - A classic defence.

I genuinely think MM has lost it now and lost the dressing room too

That was proper tombola last night as far as the defence was concerned, Robson at CB ffs and Reynolds on the bench. He running out of ideas and fast and none of the players look overly happy, they never have done to be fair

Wonder how many 'supporters' that kicked up f uck with fake outrage of Malky being appointed are watching us now thinking WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

That was proper tombola last night as far as the defence was concerned, Robson at CB ffs and Reynolds on the bench. He running out of ideas and fast and none of the players look overly happy, they never have done to be fair

Wonder how many 'supporters' that kicked up f uck with fake outrage of Malky being appointed are watching us now thinking WTF?
    If he'd lost the dressing room, they wouldn't have put in the performance they did in the second half yesterday after getting a *******ing at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Rangers , celtic, , and Aberdeen to play before the split , ta ta
    See you in the play offs
    If we do end up in the play offs here’s hoping we get the fun. At least that will take the pressure off.

The fun the gift that keeps on giving 👍

I had those thoughts to OS; but i hope not as his reputation is good elsewhere, but sometimes both parties just don't fit or want to fit (usually player power).

However we play it, but up front just swap McNulty with Clark i.e. just behind whatever front 2. He has admitted he is not a winger, but he has good feet.

The defence; Robson needs a break. Sporle needs the games. Connolly has been the stand out lately and must play either with Edwards and/or Reynolds and Smith/Neilson if back 5

I don't think Malky would have provided the Silver Bullet, personally.

Bottom line at least make an effort and leave it all on the pitch!

Convicted organised criminal David Martindale seems to be doing OK for sure OA.

I doubt very much that Mckay would have us in a better position. In fact he probably would have resigned in January once he'd been told we have fk all money for new players.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)