+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: There There There It's All Right, Everything's Fine

I think its a banker that Jordan White will start against us on Saturday,he came on as a sub and changed the game last night scoring one and setting up the winner.
    Hughes will not need a guy from India to tell him that United do not like a high ball into their box.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    If we do end up in the play offs here’s hoping we get the fun. At least that will take the pressure off.

The fun the gift that keeps on giving 👍

Yes we know the real of head to head battles for relegation 1976 and 2005, the clubs directly battled relegation against each other and we survived both and they went doon

They there is the major final we contested, we won

The major semi and only derby outside the city, we won

When it was on the line for both clubs... the fun couldn't hack it

Plus as pointed out, that's some assumption they'd get to the final, if they finished 3rd/4th they aren't guaranteed to beat both Dunfermline and Raith to get to the final and at the same time we aren't guaranteed to finish as low as that

We've lost 3 in a row, but let's not completely lose all perspective, plenty games to turn the current spell round, other teams in that bottom area well go on a run of defeats too before the end of season

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    If we do end up in the play offs here’s hoping we get the fun. At least that will take the pressure off.

The fun the gift that keeps on giving 👍
    I wonder if we put a clause in the McMullan loan deal....... 👀

Loving the positivity not one has mentioned us being rock bottom

IMO we are most definitely in a scrap for survival.

I do feel sorry for MM though. I'm sure he expected funds to bring in 3 or 4 players. But covid has wrecked our finances. That's neither Ogrens fault, nor Micky's.

I hope he can get us up and then get a crack at building his own team.

The way I see it is that we are stuck with what we have got for the foreseeable. Maybe we should be getting right behind the club instead of constantly reiterating our obvious flaws.

I know where the anger and frustration comes from. The StMirren game? I had steam coming out my ears.

But we all want us to stay up first and foremost. As fans, we surely have to get behind them and do our bit to change the current atmos surrounding the club.

Think I've calmed down from last night's rant but go by what I said . Looking at it now MM has a tough job on his hands with what we got and not really had chance to bring in maybe 2 or 3 other players that would have helped with us staying up which think we will if players show bit more fight in games starting at County . Tighten up at set pieces and challenge the other guy instead of soft touches we have been

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Convicted organised criminal David Martindale seems to be doing OK for sure OA.
    agreed, I've a few mates of similar standing, wonder if they would be open to managing the team now they've been released fae prison
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 04-02-2021 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I doubt very much that Mckay would have us in a better position. In fact he probably would have resigned in January once he'd been told we have fk all money for new players.
    Probably mate ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    agreed, if a few mates of similar standing, wonder if they would be open to managing the team now they've been released fae prison
    Correct. Phuck this Largs pish, Barlinnie is the go to place for up and coming coaching talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I doubt very much that Mckay would have us in a better position. In fact he probably would have resigned in January once he'd been told we have fk all money for new players.
    Lol, exactly! It's easy to pull out all the 'what ifs' when nobody has a clue what would actually have happened.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)