+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There There There It's All Right, Everything's Fine

There There There It's All Right, Everything's Fine

Mickey reported in the papers this morning saying we are not in a relegation dogfight. If he seriously believes that someone needs to give him a good slap so he can wake up and see the real picture. Deary deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Mickey reported in the papers this morning saying we are not in a relegation dogfight. If he seriously believes that someone needs to give him a good slap so he can wake up and see the real picture. Deary deary me.
    See this the the bollox that players read and believe and get confused why they are being asked to give extra 30%.
    If he's hiding behind our current league position then factually he is correct, if we beat Rossco then yes I might believe.
    If being the word, lose and the gap is 2 points to them and gives them even more momentum. This defo leaves us in a relegation scrap as some teams below us have games in hand and they get the chance to play us after split.

In the cold light of day I think we're on the fringes of a relegation dogfight by a bawhair. Lose on Saturday and we're bang in the epicentre. A lot of us would've taken 3 points from 6 from these two fixtures. Let's see what Saturday brings 🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesarab View Post
    In the cold light of day I think we're on the fringes of a relegation dogfight by a bawhair. Lose on Saturday and we're bang in the epicentre. A lot of us would've taken 3 points from 6 from these two fixtures. Let's see what Saturday brings 🙈🙈
    Rangers , celtic, , and Aberdeen to play before the split , ta ta
    See you in the play offs

I get he is trying to remain positive but surely he must admit we are in a relegation fight.

6points between St Mirren in 6th and County in 10th. With a few teams with games in hand.

Time to admit it that's where we are and prepare ourselves for the battle rather than still thinking everything will be ok. been there before!

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    See you in the play offs
    This is it in a nutshell. Even if we were to somehow win up in Dingwall I don't see us picking up many points in the next 5 games after that putting us right in it !!!

See you in the play offs
    I love your avatar mate,you should post more often.

See you in the play offs
    Really?

Zero wins in five games against Raith,Pars and Ayr Utd would suggest very much not.

Don't go fretting about us as well - I think you've enough on your plate as it is.

See you in the play offs
    Love how the Funsters are assuming they'll automatically be making the playoff final, nevermind making the playoffs themselves. Currently 4th behind two playoff rivals that they haven't beaten all season. Fun logic. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Love how the Funsters are assuming they'll automatically be making the playoff final, nevermind making the playoffs themselves. Currently 4th behind two playoff rivals that they haven't beaten all season. Fun logic. ��
    But do you like notso bright's avatar too?.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)