+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fooball analyst, Ashwin Raman.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    So we're paying a 17 year old kid living in India who has no first hand experience of football whatsoever to find us players for the first team, to assess our performance in relation to the rest of the league & to see whether we're playing the way we set out to.

F*ck me. 😂😂😂
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest he's not going to be earning a fortune...

Wonder if he would be open to join 'mad' and gie us some coupon tips, no had a winner in Brian Grahams (donkeys)

I follow the guy on the Twitter. He really knows his stuff tbh. Nothing wrong with some outside of the box thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest he's not going to be earning a fortune...
    Might just be enough to keep the lights on..... 👀😉

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Wonder if he would be open to join 'mad' and gie us some coupon tips, no had a winner in Brian Grahams (donkeys)
    😂😂😂

I had to eventually join the forum to post on this. What an absolute joke. Honestly, this is embarrassing. Don’t think anyone needs a spreadsheet to analyse the fact we are playing absolute rubbish and need to have a lot of help from teams around us not to be playing in the championship again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Walloper View Post
    I had to eventually join the forum to post on this. What an absolute joke. Honestly, this is embarrassing. Don’t think anyone needs a spreadsheet to analyse the fact we are playing absolute rubbish and need to have a lot of help from teams around us not to be playing in the championship again next year.
    Tremendous username!! 😂

Welcome to the Madhoos!

Quote Originally Posted by Walloper View Post
    you joined just to post that?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    you joined just to post that?
    I don’t do social media or forums that often, mainly because I get into debates that I quickly become bored of.

I’ve been reading this forum for years. I was going to go on a mass slating about the running of the club, including the manager but decided to taper it back.

Oh and cheers for the username hit.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)