+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fooball analyst, Ashwin Raman.

Quote Originally Posted by Walloper View Post
    I had to eventually join the forum to post on this. What an absolute joke. Honestly, this is embarrassing. Don’t think anyone needs a spreadsheet to analyse the fact we are playing absolute rubbish and need to have a lot of help from teams around us not to be playing in the championship again next year.
    Do you mean this thread is a joke or that fact that we employ this guy is a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Do you mean this thread is a joke or that fact that we employ this guy is a joke?
    I would suggest it is the fact we employ this guy being the joke.

Are you suggesting he's a bit of a Walloper,Walloper?.

Please explain why if you could mate?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Are you suggesting he's a bit of a Walloper,Walloper?.
    Why yes I am Gunboat.

Why yes I am Gunboat.
    Fair enough everyone on here is entitled to their opinion mate.

Tom English getting absolutely roasted on Twitter regarding his post on this subject.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TEnglishS...57657095630850

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Tom English getting absolutely roasted on Twitter regarding his post on this subject.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TEnglishS...57657095630850
    Can’t see why this is even mentioned. It was a story from November? The guys getting paid peanuts, what harm can it do?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Can’t see why this is even mentioned. It was a story from November? The guys getting paid peanuts, what harm can it do?
    Yeah I have no problem at all with this. If the lad can see something that helps the team then all well and good.

Micky still picks the team and he can decide what advice or analysis he wants to accept and what he thinks is useful

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Yeah I have no problem at all with this. If the lad can see something that helps the team then all well and good.

Micky still picks the team and he can decide what advice or analysis he wants to accept and what he thinks is useful
    Tom English having a go is a bit rich seeing as he praised Hearts about the Cathro appointment when others were having a go. If the young guy in India was getting paid a tonload then I’d understand the moaning but he’s no so what’s the problem? We should just stick with the old boys’ club and Larg’s way of operating?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)