+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fooball analyst, Ashwin Raman.

Fooball analyst, Ashwin Raman.

Article about him on BBC today:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-55816277

You think he can see MM is taking us down and reports back how sh1te we are?

I have nothing against the lad but i need to ask this question,"Why are we paying a guy money to identify players when the owner does not want to sign anybody?."

So we're paying a 17 year old kid living in India who has no first hand experience of football whatsoever to find us players for the first team, to assess our performance in relation to the rest of the league & to see whether we're playing the way we set out to.

F*ck me. 😂😂😂

We really need a root and branch review of the number of staff we pay who do not play football.I have heard that we have a massive support staff.
    It would be interesting to see how many employees are on our books compared to other similar sized club's in our league.

I agree. We should get rid of this guy and just get a half dozen posters from MAD to take his place(pro bono of course).......we'd be in a Euro spot with ease

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We really need a root and branch review of the number of staff we pay who do not play football.

Starting with the names on Mickey's team sheet??
    If it was up to me I'd seriously consider playing the cook, the cleaner, in fact I'd play the bloody hoover itself before some of those in the current 11

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I agree. We should get rid of this guy and just get a half dozen posters from MAD to take his place(pro bono of course).......we'd be in a Euro spot with ease
    At least we'd have the b*llocks to tell the manager Nicky Clark ISN'T A ****ING MIDFIELDER. 🤬🤬🤬

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We really need a root and branch review of the number of staff we pay who do not play football.I have heard that we have a massive support staff.
    It would be interesting to see how many employees are on our books compared to other similar sized club's in our league.
    Brings me back to my post from this morning mate. An owner putting his faith in a football agent to run his football club. What are we being modelled on exactly because I don't think it's the average Scottish Premiership football club. I really do have a bad feeling about what this setup is going to mean for the future of our club. I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    So we're paying a 17 year old kid living in India who has no first hand experience of football whatsoever to find us players for the first team, to assess our performance in relation to the rest of the league & to see whether we're playing the way we set out to.

F*ck me. 😂😂😂
    Someone's been watching 'Moneyball' me thinks....!😧

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)