+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watched highlights

Watched highlights

Of Dee Raith game.

A few things.

What in the name of Christ was going on at the 1st goal.....seriously that's under 10 stuff.

2nd goal, that's a long way out for the keeper not to get across to it....I'm hoping he didnae see it till late.

3rd goal....was Charlie Adam injured or carrying a knock or was that a down tools moment?

Why the **** are players still going down on one knee and promoting an overtly political symbol.....I go to the football to be entertained and watch Dundee with all creeds, colours, religions, ***ualities, the two genders, young, old, inbetweeners and all political views.

I do not want one virtue signalled every week.

If they have to have an anti racism message every week, can we not be original and have one of our own.

What about a piece on a different ethnic minority player who has played for Dundee in the past in the programme each week, what about a a wee bit over the tannoy about said player.

This 3 secs taking the knee is achieving nothing except storing up problems in the future.

BLM no chance, anti racism with a local message fine.

They should take a knee for the MAGA terrorists facing 10-years to life after Trump dumped them

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    They should take a knee for the MAGA terrorists facing 10-years to life after Trump dumped them
    Nothing would surprise me now.

Dee players coming out dressed as Ali G with boards saying "is it cause I'm black".....

See Millwall had a minutes applause for major Tom (was it major? Ffs can't mind rank now) I wonder if all teams had it.....probably not.

I remember a few seasons back where there seemed to be something every week....some message that had to get across.......I think football should be left out of it whether that's armed forces, BLM, LGBT etc etc etc.

Even collections or protests or campaigns outside the ground I don't mind......inside, young football players being exploited.....nah it's wrong.

Oh any comment on Raith game, points 1,2 or 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Correct on all points. Never mind tools down moment for the third goal it was a down tools game and an absolute disgrace by every single player in a Dundee shirt.

Ref 'taking the knee'. It'll stop once fans are back as many simply won't accept it and there will be boos.

Talking about Dundee is depressing, far more entertaining reading about your latest conspiracy theory

Dee players coming out dressed as Ali G with boards saying "is it cause I'm black".....

See Millwall had a minutes applause for major Tom (was it major? Ffs can't mind rank now) I wonder if all teams had it.....probably not.

I remember a few seasons back where there seemed to be something every week....some message that had to get across.......I think football should be left out of it whether that's armed forces, BLM, LGBT etc etc etc.

Even collections or protests or campaigns outside the ground I don't mind......inside, young football players being exploited.....nah it's wrong.
    Whatever you might think, there is still a massive problem with racism in the UK. I doubt any football player at Dens thinks they're supporting marxism or whatever label you want to put on BLM, which is not much more than a slogan in the UK as opposed to a revolutionary movement.

And it's Colonel Sir Captain Tom, mair titles than Prince Charles, bless im

It's Captain Sir Tom Moore - simple as that as Captain was his rank on discharge from the army.

He was appointed honorary Colonel of some place where they train murderers but that doesn't entitle him to that rank so Captain it is. If anyone thinks he was ever a real Colonel they're as deluded about military rank structure as they are about the real effects of Covid. Also if anyone thinks a person can have two military ranks in their title euthanasia should be considered for that person cos they 'aint clever enough for this mad world.

By the way RRoS I see Nicola gave you a name check on her daily propaganda report today. Seems your message is finally getting to those that need to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Whatever you might think, there is still a massive problem with racism in the UK. I doubt any football player at Dens thinks they're supporting marxism or whatever label you want to put on BLM, which is not much more than a slogan in the UK as opposed to a revolutionary movement.

And it's Colonel Sir Captain Tom, mair titles than Prince Charles, bless im
    That's simply not true....especially in the Dundee area.

I was going to say England but then I thought I'd be accused of being anti-English

As far as it goes in Scotland, young players look up to senior players, to see them in support of an anti-racism measure can only be a good thing. BLM barely registers in the US anymore, they've done their job, getting rid of Trump.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)