+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 235 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    20-75, you're right. Still, 31 down to 25 overnight and down from 50 in a week. Angus would've been well on its way to being in the bottom tier.
    All of Tayside firmly within Tier 1 with good signs that they are all still dropping!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    All of Tayside firmly within Tier 1 with good signs that they are all still dropping!
    However if the revised tier threshold comes into play with lockdown being lifted, Dundee will be in Tier 3.

And let's not forget, Angus was papped into Tier 2 when in the 60's before Christmas, despite the threshold for Tier 2 being 75-150.

I won't be trusting anything that comes of this tier system.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 16-03-2021 at 01:12 PM.

However if the revised tier threshold comes into play with lockdown being lifted, Dundee will be in Tier 3.

And let's not forget, Angus was papped into Tier 2 when in the 60's before Christmas, despite the threshold for Tier 2 being 75-150.

I won't be trusting anything that comes of this tier system.
    Yeh, the Tier thresholds are now in line with WHO guidelines and are stricter than before. I’ve no problem with that nor the whole country entering an initial Tier 3 as a first step to progressing steadily from there but from the beginning of April, not the end. That first date of April 26th for this was ridiculous, unnecessary, not based on science and a total slap in the face for the population.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yeh, the Tier thresholds are now in line with WHO guidelines and are stricter than before. I’ve no problem with that nor the whole country entering an initial Tier 3 as a first step to progressing steadily from there but from the beginning of April, not the end. That first date of April 26th for this was ridiculous, unnecessary, not based on science and a total slap in the face for the population.
    Especially when you see the case numbers as they are now. The likes of Angus deserve the chance to open up and get back to normal now, never mind in 6 weeks time.

Especially when you see the case numbers as they are now. The likes of Angus deserve the chance to open up and get back to normal now, never mind in 6 weeks time.
    Think by what I gather from what she said today won't matter if dundee or angus are 0/100,000 they are going to tier3 with central belt areas only islands might get to go to lower tiers and think they are on 0/100,000 now.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Think by what I gather from what she said today won't matter if dundee or angus are 0/100,000 they are going to tier3 with central belt areas only islands might get to go to lower tiers and think they are on 0/100,000 now.
    The Western Isles has had quite a big problem in this lockdown for some reason and are now just seeing figures under 10/100k. Shetland may be on zero, but has 6 cases over the last few days so that will change.

I personally think the islands should be surge vaccinated when you look at populations of around 20k each and vaccination rate are mostly already above 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    The Western Isles has had quite a big problem in this lockdown for some reason and are now just seeing figures under 10/100k. Shetland may be on zero, but has 6 cases over the last few days so that will change.

I personally think the islands should be surge vaccinated when you look at populations of around 20k each and vaccination rate are mostly already above 50%.
    Not sure if I picked up right on what she was saying earlier.Think she said she is going to talk to Islands to see if they want to go in a lower tier because once tier system starts working again people will be allowed to travel all over scotland with all the main land in tier 3 no matter infection rates in different areas including Islands and she thinks if they are in a lower tier could have people traveling from say worst parts of glasgow that might be 400/100,000 to there and then spreading it worse if tier is lower.Think that was what she was saying.

buzzing for my haircut on the 5th ......

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    buzzing for my haircut on the 5th ......
    I no longer pay for hair cuts, the wife is now well trained in the art after a year of covid-19.

BTW, went into the office today for the first time in a year (had to collect some personal stuff prior to a redecoration). It was weird.

Scottish pubs to reopen before English pubs,never thought i would be posting that.

Page 102 of 235 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)