+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Not sure if I picked up right on what she was saying earlier.Think she said she is going to talk to Islands to see if they want to go in a lower tier because once tier system starts working again people will be allowed to travel all over scotland with all the main land in tier 3 no matter infection rates in different areas including Islands and she thinks if they are in a lower tier could have people traveling from say worst parts of glasgow that might be 400/100,000 to there and then spreading it worse if tier is lower.Think that was what she was saying.
    Yes, she is asking what the islands want and that can only be a good thing. I am not sure though if i picked up that restricting travel to the islands may also be a consideration despite what Tier the traveller may come from?

As an aside, i dont think im too far off the mark to say that the reason The Western Isles found themselves with a constant stream of infections in this lockdown, is down to having to come to the mainland for essential hospital treatments. Switching what you say about travelling from Glasgow, having to visit hospitals there might have caused their issues, while those in Orkney and Shetland can travel to Aberdeen and Inverness where the virus is less prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Scottish pubs to reopen before English pubs,never thought i would be posting that.
    Affshore will be belting oot Scottish battle hymns ootdoors on April 26th and he disna even need to buy a plate O chips.

are pubs no open with no alcohol inside? i love a pint during an April Shower She is my favourite sister in law....

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Yes, she is asking what the islands want and that can only be a good thing. I am not sure though if i picked up that restricting travel to the islands may also be a consideration despite what Tier the traveller may come from?

As an aside, i dont think im too far off the mark to say that the reason The Western Isles found themselves with a constant stream of infections in this lockdown, is down to having to come to the mainland for essential hospital treatments. Switching what you say about travelling from Glasgow, having to visit hospitals there might have caused their issues, while those in Orkney and Shetland can travel to Aberdeen and Inverness where the virus is less prevalent.
    Yeah you could well be right noticed that some areas of glasgow are still in the high 400/100,000 infections and that is before the next two old firm games and the scottish cup.Never really got all wee nic was saying today but seemed loads more optimistic than last time.

Yeah you could well be right noticed that some areas of glasgow are still in the high 400/100,000 infections and that is before the next two old firm games and the scottish cup.Never really got all wee nic was saying today but seemed loads more optimistic than last time.
    Got a link for that info bud as i dont look further than Local Authority Area which is top of the league at 132/100k. Next month for them is gonna be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Got a link for that info bud as i dont look further than Local Authority Area which is top of the league at 132/100k. Next month for them is gonna be interesting!
    kind of hopeless on computer chick don't know how to put up links.GB put it up for me and I just saved to my favorites.Think if you put in coronavirus(covid-19):daily data for scotland. Then go to there interactive dashboards then go to view cases by neighbourhood.You will get it there.Worst cases in glasgow was old shettleston and parkhead north with 474.4/100,000 that was for 7 days up to 13/3.Hope that helps.

kind of hopeless on computer chick don't know how to put up links.GB put it up for me and I just saved to my favorites.Think if you put in coronavirus(covid-19):daily data for scotland. Then go to there interactive dashboards then go to view cases by neighbourhood.You will get it there.Worst cases in glasgow was old shettleston and parkhead north with 474.4/100,000 that was for 7 days up to 13/3.Hope that helps.
    I've seen something similar but also can't find it. Had all the regions of Angus on it. An interactive map type thing. Forfar was the worst!! Teuchter b*stards. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I've seen something similar but also can't find it. Had all the regions of Angus on it. An interactive map type thing. Forfar was the worst!! Teuchter b*stards. ��
    Because of care home outbreaks mate,that is where my relative is a resident.

The thing Brian is talking about is

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...43010/Overview

Under cases by neighbourhood select local authority area in drop down menu.

Kirkton is pretty grim just now.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    The thing Brian is talking about is

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...43010/Overview

Under cases by neighbourhood select local authority area in drop down menu.

Kirkton is pretty grim just now.
    That's the place well done mate.

Page 103 of 235 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)